PDA

View Full Version : Sick of hearing about Tyrod "making progress" as an NFL Quarterback

BLUTO
09-06-2017, 05:15 PM
The local media keeps saying the Bills coaching staff wants to see "progress" from Taylor as a QB.

Nonsense!!!

I don't care if his completion % is better, he runs for more yards or if any of STATS are improved. I want to see a leader who guides this team to WINS!

YardRat
09-06-2017, 05:21 PM
I want to see a leader who guides this team to WINS!

Not to be a stickler, but technically that would be 'progress'.

kingJofNYC
09-06-2017, 05:31 PM
Alex Smith is a leader who guides his team to wins, do you want him as QB for the Bills? Do you think Alex Smith is why the Chiefs made the playoffs? Will they ever win a SB with him?

Lets be real, we all want a Brees/Brady/Rodgers/Roth etc, but until we get a guy like that I'll go to war with Tyrod, he's no different than an Alex Smith in my eyes. He'll guide you to a first round exit if his supporting staff, aka the defense, and coaches are good to great.

BLUTO
09-06-2017, 05:35 PM
Not to be a stickler, but technically that would be 'progress'.

Love it - I should have thought of that!

Wally The Barber
09-06-2017, 05:35 PM
The local media keeps saying the Bills coaching staff wants to see "progress" from Taylor as a QB.

Nonsense!!!

I don't care if his completion % is better, he runs for more yards or if any of STATS are improved. I want to see a leader who guides this team to WINS!

Request Denied :banned:

Night Train
09-06-2017, 06:28 PM
Progress would be a growth spurt.