PDA

View Full Version : I'm ready for tomorrow...

ublinkwescore
09-09-2017, 07:49 PM
I just picked up an extra 8th of weed to make sure I have something to smoke on tomorrow. I have a take and bake pizza from papa Murphy's in the fridge along with what basically amounts to 2 tall cans waiting for me to drink them tomorrow. I got a 2 taco platter from El Pollo Loco waiting for me for an early breakfast tomorrow after I wake and bake. Then I'm convincing myself somehow that I'm going to clean up the house a bit tomorrow while stoned off my a$s before kick off. And just before the kick off, my first beer will be open and approaching my lips preparing to be chugged for the entire duration of the opening kick off.

Let's get our one win for the season out of the way fellow bills fans!!!!!

SpikedLemonade
09-09-2017, 08:15 PM
I just picked up an extra 8th of weed to make sure I have something to smoke on tomorrow. I have a take and bake pizza from papa Murphy's in the fridge along with what basically amounts to 2 tall cans waiting for me to drink them tomorrow. I got a 2 taco platter from El Pollo Loco waiting for me for an early breakfast tomorrow after I wake and bake. Then I'm convincing myself somehow that I'm going to clean up the house a bit tomorrow while stoned off my a$s before kick off. And just before the kick off, my first beer will be open and approaching my lips preparing to be chugged for the entire duration of the opening kick off.

Let's get our one win for the season out of the way fellow bills fans!!!!!

I am there Buddy!!!

Get picked up in Burlington by the bus tour and have 18 BLTs with cheese ready for my bus mates plus a bottle of Black Sambuca with plastic shot glasses.

Got a bottle for Lecter.

Looking forward to a great day in OP.