Mayfield and Darnold are putting on shows...check em out (National TV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Max
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
    • Mar 2003

Mayfield and Darnold are putting on shows...check em out (National TV)

Against top level competition they're both shining.

Mason lit it up yesterday as well...albeit against low level competition.
  • kingJofNYC
    • Sep 2009

Re: Mayfield and Darnold are putting on shows...check em out (National TV)

Against power 5 comp Mayfield has a higher passer rating than other franchise QBs that were drafted at the top of the draft. He not only puts up numbers against bad comp, he brings it against the best. Mayfield and Jackson are the most intriguing, flaws but man do they drive defenses nuts.

Comment

• Mad Max
      Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by kingJofNYC View Post
      Against power 5 comp Mayfield has a higher passer rating than other franchise QBs that were drafted at the top of the draft. He not only puts up numbers against bad comp, he brings it against the best. Mayfield and Jackson are the most intriguing, flaws but man do they drive defenses nuts.
      Yep. I like how fiery he is, but still calm and cool under pressure. Always looking to throw firstnot hoof it, although he can.

Gotta love jacksons college game. Im just don't with that game in the NFL. It never works for long.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Darnold is amazing! Ill take Mayfield as well!

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

Darnold throws too many INTs.

Comment

• Mad Max
            Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE View Post
            Darnold is amazing! Ill take Mayfield as well!
            Mayfield 3 TD no picks 385 yards on the road hostile environment.
            He does this afterwards

dude is nuts hahah (this kind of thing he's gonna have to ratchet back though even thought there was bad blood with Ohio State from last year)

Darnold 4 TD 2 picks. 316 yards

Comment

• YardRat
              Well, lookie here...
              • Dec 2004

I'm going to have to catch the hilights of both.
              YardRat Wall of Fame
              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

I like Mayfield and Jackson as much ..if not more..than the "Big 3" .

They raise the energy of the entire team with their exceptional play. Both have improved a ton.
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Cali512
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                  I like Mayfield and Jackson as much ..if not more..than the "Big 3" .

They raise the energy of the entire team with their exceptional play. Both have improved a ton.
                  Jackson needs to work on hitting wide open Wrs. He gets lazy on was throws
                  Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                    • Apr 2004

If Mayfield can keep this up all season, he'll be in the conversation for a top 5 pick. I like him over the others so far. Rosen is probably the best pure passer, but he has to get rid of the baggage.

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by ParanoidAndroid View Post
                      If Mayfield can keep this up all season, he'll be in the conversation for a top 5 pick. I like him over the others so far. Rosen is probably the best pure passer, but he has to get rid of the baggage.
                      Mayfield has baggage. Public Intoxication on video and some other earlier issues. I still like him a lot and he plays with such fire, like Jackson.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                      X