PDA

View Full Version : We have the 2nd oldest roster, this even after releasing Yates.

Skooby
09-14-2017, 04:37 PM
We're ready for changes soon.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/09/14/bills-notebook-buffalos-roster-second-oldest-nfl-trio-starters-full-practice-participants-dozen-free-agents-get-tryouts/

YardRat
09-14-2017, 04:43 PM
Yeah, **** the Buffalo News and their "sign up for two weeks free than get automatically billed after that" bull****.

Night Train
09-14-2017, 05:37 PM
Yeah, **** the Buffalo News and their "sign up for two weeks free than get automatically billed after that" bull****.

RIP Buffalo News. They just cry anyhow.

ublinkwescore
09-14-2017, 06:19 PM
Screenshot then upload a pic.. or pm it to me.

Mace
09-14-2017, 06:49 PM

They don't have a really well done website. I use noscript in Firefox and manually allow what I choose when browsing. I looked at it in Chrome which allows everything to see what you mean. In Firefox though, I just don't allow buffalonews.com to run scripts and I read everything without issue. Useless running scripts on the interwebs aggravate me, if you don't pay attention to them, you'd be surprised how many are running without you knowing it, I counted 32 once looking at another news website.

Mace
09-14-2017, 06:51 PM
Screenshot then upload a pic.. or pm it to me.

Veteran offensive guard John Greco was among 12 free agents the Bills had in for tryouts earlier this week, The Buffalo News has learned.

Greco, who has played nine seasons in the NFL, spent the past six years with the Cleveland Browns (with whom he started 66 of the 85 games he played with them since 2011) after three with the St. Louis Rams. He can also play center.

The rest of the players the Bills checked out this week are wide receivers Malachi Dupre (who they signed to their practice squad), Chris Brown, Marlon Brown, Stephen Hill, and James Wright; guards Tim Lelito and Oni Omoile; defensive backs Makinton Dorleant and B.W. Webb; tackle Brad Seaton, and quarterback Joel Stave.