PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Football is a JOKE!

BLUTO
09-17-2017, 10:08 PM
The Chargers couldn't sell out a 27,000 seat stadium for their home opener? More Miami fans showed up for the game than did for the home team? The atmosphere in the stadium was bush league. In the LA Coliseum the crowd was less than capacity. The grass on that field was awful. Big divots and bare dirt! Very little enthusiasm in the stadium!

I'd rather be in BUFFALO!!!

ICRockets
09-17-2017, 10:15 PM
Aside from having more than 140 characters, there is no difference between the style of this post and the style of our President's tweets. As much as I hate him, I think it makes this post somehow more endearing.

Skooby
09-17-2017, 10:19 PM
Aside from having more than 140 characters, there is no difference between the style of this post and the style of our President's tweets. As much as I hate him, I think it makes this post somehow more endearing.

Being a liberal explains a lot about you, there's a bigger world out there boy and it doesn't care for you personally.

ICRockets
09-17-2017, 10:39 PM
Being a liberal explains a lot about you.

Eh, not really. Mostly it just explains why I have a calculable IQ and you don't.

alohabillsfan
09-18-2017, 04:16 AM
Being a liberal explains a lot about you, there's a bigger world out there boy and it doesn't care for you personally.

So true����

swiper
09-18-2017, 04:23 AM
What's the point? This isn't about the Bills. So, at the very least, it is not in the right forum. Moreover the information in the o.p. is something we all know and doesn't rise to the level of even deserving to be posted.

DynaPaul
09-18-2017, 04:54 AM
Eh, not really. Mostly it just explains why I have a calculable IQ and you don't.

But no common sense and easily manipulated by pseudo-intellectual concepts that are counter to your survival.

PS - Sammy Watkins showing he's not worth two 1st round picks.

ICRockets
09-18-2017, 07:37 AM
PS - Sammy Watkins showing he's not worth two 1st round picks.
Neat. This is relevant how?

DynaPaul
09-18-2017, 04:16 PM
Neat. This is relevant how?

He plays in LA. They have a football team there.

BLUTO
09-18-2017, 05:16 PM
What's the point? This isn't about the Bills. So, at the very least, it is not in the right forum. Moreover the information in the o.p. is something we all know and doesn't rise to the level of even deserving to be posted.

I just was watching these 2 games in LA and thought it was a lousy experience for the fans. I feel bad about loyal San Diego & St. Louis NFL fans that got 'dumped' for TV money greed. That's all that was on my old mind!

Turf
09-18-2017, 05:27 PM
Why don't we just move 4 more teams to LA and make it a conference for Christ sakes. What a joke. A state that has proven over and over it can't support one team now has 3, and 4 if you count the Raiders.

Cali512
09-18-2017, 05:34 PM
As of right now they do have 4, Oakland, SF, and the Las. Also Oakland and SF have done great with their teams. LA is the issue

Turf
09-18-2017, 06:47 PM
As of right now they do have 4, Oakland, SF, and the Las. Also Oakland and SF have done great with their teams. LA is the issue

You're right I got carried away.