Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsImpossible
    • Mar 2013

Broncos Destroy Cowboys, But Only 3 Point Favorites Against The Bills Week 3

After beating the Chargers 24-21 in Week 1, the Broncos crushed the Cowboys 42-17 in Week 2.

Cowboys like Dak, Elliott and one of the NFL's best offensive lines got blown out in Denver.

Last year, the Cowboys had the NFL's best run defense, but their pass defense ranked 26th.

The Bills secondary looks very good after two weeks. Big test for McDermott, Byrd, and Frazier coming up.

"Rico," Dennison faces his former team on September 23rd at New Era Field in Orchard Park.

On a side note, the Broncos defeated the Carolina Panthers 21-20 in Week 1 of the 2016 season.

McDermott and Dennison want revenge served cold, but it's going to be 85 degrees on Sunday.

If last week taught people that bet on the NFL anything, always bet the under when a former coach goes up against his former team.

NFL lines. The latest NFL line. NFL betting lines. Free pro football lines. The NFL latest line.

41 points combined = everyone is betting the over.

3 point spread = everyone is betting on Denver.

87% taking Denver.

Go Bills!
  • BillyT92679
    • Jul 2002

Re: Broncos Destroy Cowboys, But Only 3 Point Favorites Against The Bills Week 3

Feels like a sucker bet. Broncos will be most likely without their left tackle. I think the Bills could make this interesting. Denver would only be -9 at home, which isn't a lot for there. Vegas knows something.
    Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• BillyT92679
      • Jul 2002

Re: Broncos Destroy Cowboys, But Only 3 Point Favorites Against The Bills Week 3

When this much money is going on one side that seems off. I'd expect a line like Bills +4.5 to even out the bets some, get it closer to 50/50 or even Bills +5. Bills +3 tells me that Vegas thinks the Bills could win outright.

What's the money line?
      Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillyT92679 View Post
        Feels like a sucker bet. Broncos will be most likely without their left tackle. I think the Bills could make this interesting. Denver would only be -9 at home, which isn't a lot for there. Vegas knows something.
        If the Broncos are without their left tackle, 3 might be the over/under on total points for both teams rather than the spread.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillyT92679
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
          If the Broncos are without their left tackle, 3 might be the over/under on total points for both teams rather than the spread.
          this game feels like your total let down game for Denver after back to back big home wins. Cross country, 11 AM start time for a mountain time zone team that almost never plays that early

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

this game feels like your total let down game for Denver after back to back big home wins. Cross country, 11 AM start time for a mountain time zone team that almost never plays that early
            I could see their offense struggling given the circumstances. I know our offense will struggle because, well, they suck.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
              • Aug 2004

Denver's offense is not exactly a power house. From talent viewpoint, Carolina's offense might be consider a bit better than Denver's.

It's going to be another defensive struggle. But the Bills will be home this time.

On a side note, I'm not exactly sure what to make about the Bills defense, yet. They are facing some so-so offense thus far. I think the Carolina connections helped a great deal on Bills D yesterday - every offensive play they ran, we had people in the right place, other than a few by Newton, like he always do, bought time to get some on-the-fly-play to open guys. When they go to Atlanta in two weeks, we'll learn exactly where they are.

Comment

• Scumbag College
                • Oct 2002

Not to mention the Broncos have a Week 4 matchup at home against the Raiders...Vegas might be thinking that this a classic let down/look ahead game with a cross country trip to boot. Also, Denver is banged up along the lines.

The Cowboys/Broncos game was really disjointed and maybe an outlier game. The Cowboys played the worst that I've seen them in years and that hour weather delay was really unusual.
                Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                  Peterman Sucks!
                  • Mar 2006

Broncos win by 2 scores.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                    Broncos win by 2 scores.
                    Nah. They win but not by that much. This might be the first NFL game in history with more sacks than total points.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mace
                      Haha...yeah you think so ?
                      • Mar 2013

Nah. They win but not by that much. This might be the first NFL game in history with more sacks than total points.
                      Two scores can be two field goals. Carolina's defense is very good, Denver's is better and they know Dennison. This will not go well for the offense.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                        • Mar 2013

Bills 6
                        Broncos 2

Comment

• Ed
                          • Sep 2002

Teams that have a good defense, good running game, and don't turn the ball over are likely to be in a lot of close games. No one thinks the Bills are a good team, but I think it's fair to say they check all those boxes even though they couldn't get the run game going against Carolina. I think the Bills are going to have a losing record at the end of the year, but if they continue to play hard and stay disciplined it wouldn't be surprising if they keep a lot of games close.

The Broncos had an impressive win against the Cowboys, but they also blew a big lead against a bad Chargers team and needed a blocked FG to prevent them from sending the game to OT.

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
                            • Mar 2004

I think the Broncos win but it's going to be close. I think Buffalo has a 50/50 shot.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the Broncos win but it's going to be close. I think Buffalo has a 50/50 shot.
                            Jeremy Cupp

Comment

• Gibby
                              Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
                              • Jun 2006

Donkeys 7
                              Bills 3

Comment

Working...
                              X