X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DesertFox24
    • Jul 2005

WOW

I do not come on here half as much as I used to, but I got bored and was wondering if anyone was going off on cutting Jenkins and Elston who is better than Colt Anderson.

Nope people are complaining about this team not being good.

HELLO McFly...

This is somewhat of a new concept to you people? We knew they were going to suck before this season even started, anyone who actually thought we would be anything more than a 5 or 6 win team please share what you are smoking.

Jesus they suck they will suck this year we will lose games because of both the defense and the offense like last week. This will be the theme this year folks.

To be honest this is not even tanking. This is Sean and Beane do not have the players they want to run the system they want. Hopefully Terrible Terry will give the 4 or 5 years so they can draft and get the players they need to show what their system can be. My bet is Terry gets impatient and fires everyone after year 2 and we start all over again with rebuilding and a new system.

Rinse and Repeat ladies and gentlemen

For the record. I actually feel Sean and Beane have a plan and a direction that could lead to success I just doubt they get the QB to give them the time to implement their plan and will get fired.
  • Goobylal
    • Jan 2004

Re: WOW

The defense is fine. So are the ST's. The offense, specifically Tyrod, is what's holding them back.

Comment

• Bill Cody
      • Sep 2004

it's not that we don't know. You know that right? But even though I know the line at Dunkin Donuts is long on a Saturday am I still ***** to the person in line ahead of me, it's human nature as is complaining after 17 years of no playoffs. If all we talked about was whether the old/new 45th man on the roster was an upgrade they'd be like 2 threads. But thanks for stopping by to start this uplifting thread!

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
        The defense is fine. So are the ST's. The offense, specifically Tyrod, is what's holding them back.
        Tyrod was terrible last week, but I do not think this was all on him. OL, WR had plenty of blame too.
        I came.
        I saw.
        I conquered.

Comment

• feldspar
          • Mar 2007

I think most fans are despondent anymore.

Who expects to win after 17 years? Anything that happens anymore is like putting lipstick on a pig, I figure...it's still a pig. A lot has to change, particularly on offense, before the Bills can contend. I don't expect that will happen this year, but I still sit here and hope like a freakin' idiot.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by DesertFox24 View Post
            I do not come on here half as much as I used to, but I got bored and was wondering if anyone was going off on cutting Jenkins and Elston who is better than Colt Anderson.

Nope people are complaining about this team not being good.

HELLO McFly...

This is somewhat of a new concept to you people? We knew they were going to suck before this season even started, anyone who actually thought we would be anything more than a 5 or 6 win team please share what you are smoking.

Jesus they suck they will suck this year we will lose games because of both the defense and the offense like last week. This will be the theme this year folks.

To be honest this is not even tanking. This is Sean and Beane do not have the players they want to run the system they want. Hopefully Terrible Terry will give the 4 or 5 years so they can draft and get the players they need to show what their system can be. My bet is Terry gets impatient and fires everyone after year 2 and we start all over again with rebuilding and a new system.

Rinse and Repeat ladies and gentlemen

For the record. I actually feel Sean and Beane have a plan and a direction that could lead to success I just doubt they get the QB to give them the time to implement their plan and will get fired.
            So, you come to the message board of a team that just lost a road game cuz they couldn't manage one touchdown, and you're confused as to why people are complaining about how bad they are? That's completely nonsensical. It's really impossible to even accurately discuss the most recent game without mentioning how bad the O is.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• cookie G
              • Mar 2003

The Buffalo Bills...

the only NFL franchise where the fans aspire to the Cleveland Browns.

Comment

• Swiper
                Legendary Zoner
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                I think most fans are despondent anymore.
                We've become so tired of 17 years of complaining about the Bills we just come here and fight with each other. It's all pretty clear this year though. And Jenkins and Elston are garbage. Elston's ONLY saving grace was that he played special teams - but when he played two games and produced NO tackles he got axed. BOTH very good moves by McDermott. Sends a message to all the other players. Produce or get out.
                Last edited by swiper; 09-20-2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Swiper
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Sep 2010

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
                  The Buffalo Bills...

the only NFL franchise where the fans aspire to the Cleveland Browns.
                  I don't think we've quite sunk to that level. We're still the #31 losers.

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Goobylal View Post
                    Ditto. Extremely encouraged by the D. Looks even better than it was under Schwartz. Top ten defense is definitely something to be excited about.
                    Jeremy Cupp

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

After 17 years of nothing, a pig with lipstick starts to look kinda good.

Playoffs.
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Swiper
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by BillsFanCupp38 View Post
                        Ditto. Extremely encouraged by the D. Looks even better than it was under Schwartz. Top ten defense is definitely something to be excited about.
                        I don't think the return game is very good. I don't know if Haushka is any good. And as much as I like the punter, he can get shaky at times.

Comment

• The Beef
                          • Sep 2011

Beans and MCD are getting at least 4 years. They aren't getting fired after next year unless they go 0-16.

Comment

• Swiper
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Sep 2010

The owner is clearly more committed to these guys than the Ryans or Whaley. Even though he gave Whaley far too much rope in my opinion.

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                              I don't think the return game is very good. I don't know if Haushka is any good. And as much as I like the punter, he can get shaky at times.
                              Agreed. Book is still out on ST
                              Jeremy Cupp

Comment

Working...
                              X