PDA

View Full Version : Why I never bet on the Bills

Wally The Barber
09-21-2017, 03:28 PM
I use to bet $10 on the Bills going all the way back to 1965, every Thursday the local bookie (Charlie the Tuna)would stop by my shop eager to collect his easy ten dollars knowing the Bills always lose. It was like I was supplementing his income. 40 easy dollars every month. Pretty soon the word got around that this crazy barber was an idiot betting on the BILLS every week and before you know it every bookie in town is in need of a haircut. Soon I had no empty chairs just a bunch of bookies smoking cigars reading the paper while making wonderful comments ... " How you doing Wally, you never seem to age" or "Gee you are such a good barber, best in town"
Well you guessed it,now these bookies want me to place my bet with them every week. One says, "who are you placing your bets with Wally, I told them "why I always place my bet with Charlie. One guy stands up and says "Charlie??? He is my little brother and he is suppose to give the money to me everyweek, how many years has he been doing this" So I told him 17 years. Now the guy fly's out of my shop and there is a big skirmish near the street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgP4rEL8rSs

NOW I have no customers and no money :console:
NEVER BET ON THE BILLS....NEVER

Historian
09-23-2017, 12:34 PM
the local bookie (Charlie the Tuna)

Is he related to Jimmy the Toucan???