X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimmifli
    • Nov 2006

We won. We've got a page full of how much we suck, draft talk, and Trump

This is a good team. A good defense. And Tyrod showed he might be able to beat teams that sell out against Shady.

I sure wish we could run some of Anthony Lynn's running game though.
  • Scumbag College
    • Oct 2002

Re: We won. We've got a page full of how much we suck, draft talk, and Trump

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
    This is a good team. A good defense. And Tyrod showed he might be able to beat teams that sell out against Shady.

I sure wish we could run some of Anthony Lynn's running game though.
    Exactly...I'm hoping Dennison learned that the Carolina game plan was not going to work. Let opposing D's stack the box, play action and roll Tyrod out and let him play. The Bills played the toughest defense that they'll see this year today. Should be interesting where this offense is in a month or so.
    Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• DynaPaul
      • Sep 2003

Exactly, even the NFL page is full of which team did what protest. I want to read stories about the games, not this political bullcrap.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Playoffs.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• jimmifli
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
          Playoffs.
          Sweep the Jets and Fins, split the Pats.

Comment

• God Father
            • Mar 2017

Our defense is finally back to being good! If the offense can continue to perform then we can keep winning games. Coaches so far have done great. Offense is still our clear weakness but hopefully they can progress.

Comment

• sukie
              Seriously?
              • Sep 2012

We need to be able to run on good defenses.If the passing game becomes anything opposing teams respect... there is a chance. Until then. Shady will be catching swing passes for minus 2 all season.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                Pinkerton's son
                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by sukie View Post
                We need to be able to run on good defenses.If the passing game becomes anything opposing teams respect... there is a chance. Until then. Shady will be catching swing passes for minus 2 all season.
                You do realize they were stacking the box, right? Thats why Tyrod was able to complete almost 80% of his passes. While I agree we need to run better, theres a reason Shady was bottled up, and its bc they sold out to stop him.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                  • Jun 2024

If you are going to dream, why not also beat the Falcons in Atlanta next Sunday?

Comment

• sukie
                    Seriously?
                    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Pinkerton Security View Post
                    You do realize they were stacking the box, right? Thats why Tyrod was able to complete almost 80% of his passes. While I agree we need to run better, theres a reason Shady was bottled up, and its bc they sold out to stop him.
                    So you stretch the defense. THAT cannot be accomplished until the passing game earns respect which is exactly what I stated. They couldn't stack against Thurman because Kelly would kill you. There is no fear of Tyrod and company killing anyone... yet.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                      Playoffs.
                      If we can keep next week close then I'll be inclined to agree with you.
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• jwenger
                        snoopy the dog
                        • Mar 2013

Sweep the Pats too. DeShawn Watson a fresh NFL rookie right out of Clemson showed
                        that Belechek can be had. We could take this division. Rise up Buffalo-----

Comment

• colin
                          Drew's my hero!
                          • Jul 2002

agree. with our D playing how they do, i think we need to be 7-1 or 8-0 at home, and sneak in 3 or 4 on the road. Jets and fins on the road get us a long way there.

what gets me encouraged about this last win is marcel and glenn were out, our two best linemen, and highest paid. getting them back will help.

Comment

• jimmifli
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by colin View Post
                            agree. with our D playing how they do, i think we need to be 7-1 or 8-0 at home, and sneak in 3 or 4 on the road. Jets and fins on the road get us a long way there.

what gets me encouraged about this last win is marcel and glenn were out, our two best linemen, and highest paid. getting them back will help.
                            Given that we've got two conference wins already, sweeping the fins and jets and splitting with the pats gives us a great division record too... That lines up with 9-7 being a possible playoff birth (with 10-6 being assured).

Comment

• coastal
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

jimmi... say it ain't so!?

Comment

Working...
                              X