PDA

View Full Version : We won. We've got a page full of how much we suck, draft talk, and Trump

jimmifli
09-24-2017, 03:20 PM
This is a good team. A good defense. And Tyrod showed he might be able to beat teams that sell out against Shady.

I sure wish we could run some of Anthony Lynn's running game though.

Scumbag College
09-24-2017, 03:25 PM
This is a good team. A good defense. And Tyrod showed he might be able to beat teams that sell out against Shady.

I sure wish we could run some of Anthony Lynn's running game though.

Exactly...I'm hoping Dennison learned that the Carolina game plan was not going to work. Let opposing D's stack the box, play action and roll Tyrod out and let him play. The Bills played the toughest defense that they'll see this year today. Should be interesting where this offense is in a month or so.

DynaPaul
09-24-2017, 03:53 PM
Exactly, even the NFL page is full of which team did what protest. I want to read stories about the games, not this political bullcrap.

YardRat
09-24-2017, 04:29 PM
Playoffs.

jimmifli
09-24-2017, 06:53 PM
Playoffs.

Sweep the Jets and Fins, split the Pats.

God Father
09-24-2017, 07:24 PM
Our defense is finally back to being good! If the offense can continue to perform then we can keep winning games. Coaches so far have done great. Offense is still our clear weakness but hopefully they can progress.

sukie
09-25-2017, 07:43 AM
We need to be able to run on good defenses.If the passing game becomes anything opposing teams respect... there is a chance. Until then. Shady will be catching swing passes for minus 2 all season.

Pinkerton Security
09-25-2017, 07:59 AM
We need to be able to run on good defenses.If the passing game becomes anything opposing teams respect... there is a chance. Until then. Shady will be catching swing passes for minus 2 all season.
You do realize they were stacking the box, right? Thats why Tyrod was able to complete almost 80% of his passes. While I agree we need to run better, theres a reason Shady was bottled up, and its bc they sold out to stop him.

SpikedLemonade
09-25-2017, 08:03 AM

If you are going to dream, why not also beat the Falcons in Atlanta next Sunday?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHRNSeuvzlM

sukie
09-25-2017, 09:12 AM
You do realize they were stacking the box, right? Thats why Tyrod was able to complete almost 80% of his passes. While I agree we need to run better, theres a reason Shady was bottled up, and its bc they sold out to stop him.

So you stretch the defense. THAT cannot be accomplished until the passing game earns respect which is exactly what I stated. They couldn't stack against Thurman because Kelly would kill you. There is no fear of Tyrod and company killing anyone... yet.

DraftBoy
09-25-2017, 09:55 AM
Playoffs.

If we can keep next week close then I'll be inclined to agree with you.

jwenger
09-25-2017, 03:01 PM
Sweep the Pats too. DeShawn Watson a fresh NFL rookie right out of Clemson showed
that Belechek can be had. We could take this division. Rise up Buffalo-----

colin
09-25-2017, 03:05 PM

agree. with our D playing how they do, i think we need to be 7-1 or 8-0 at home, and sneak in 3 or 4 on the road. Jets and fins on the road get us a long way there.

what gets me encouraged about this last win is marcel and glenn were out, our two best linemen, and highest paid. getting them back will help.

jimmifli
09-25-2017, 05:06 PM
agree. with our D playing how they do, i think we need to be 7-1 or 8-0 at home, and sneak in 3 or 4 on the road. Jets and fins on the road get us a long way there.

what gets me encouraged about this last win is marcel and glenn were out, our two best linemen, and highest paid. getting them back will help.
Given that we've got two conference wins already, sweeping the fins and jets and splitting with the pats gives us a great division record too... That lines up with 9-7 being a possible playoff birth (with 10-6 being assured).

coastal
09-25-2017, 05:30 PM
jimmi... say it ain't so!?

jimmifli
09-25-2017, 07:45 PM

I've been saying playoffs since we hired McD. I was worried about Dennison, but his playcalling looking much better. Not sure we get to 10-6, but I can see a 9-7 with all the tiebreakers falling our way.

Night Train
09-25-2017, 07:47 PM
The tank isn't working.

BertSquirtgum
09-26-2017, 07:51 AM
Mike Tolbert sucks

Generalissimus Gibby
09-26-2017, 09:17 AM
The tank isn't working.

So your saying it's a Russian tank?

The last buffalo fan
09-26-2017, 11:50 AM
The tank isn't working.

:ill:

:pray:

justasportsfan
09-26-2017, 01:27 PM

We were able to impose our running game against teams playing the run the last couple of years. If TT passed like he did last Sunday the last couple of years, we'd make playoffs. Under Roman however , we didn't know how to run the play action.

jimmifli
10-01-2017, 04:19 PM
There's still lots of room on this bandwagon, should I keep a seat warm for you?