PDA

View Full Version : The Bills are the #2 seed right now

Skooby
09-24-2017, 09:54 PM
I know it's early but I want to be clear, our defense is playing at a whole different level right now. We aren't going to be out of many games, one failed catch away from 3-0. Don't discount the power of our team.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/standings/_/view/playoff

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-25-2017, 06:02 AM
just stop!

DraftBoy
09-25-2017, 06:22 AM
That is great! Yesterday was a big win.

ublinkwescore
09-25-2017, 07:01 AM
If any one believes we are gonna go anywhere this year, please see the last 16 years... we've had many hot streaks before, and some fast starts where we've managed to beat the occasional elite team (except the Steelers)... I'm fairly certain, we don't have the talent on the O side of the ball...

The last buffalo fan
09-26-2017, 11:45 AM
Valid points here, but wtf ....... :gobills:

Kenny
09-26-2017, 12:32 PM
If any one believes we are gonna go anywhere this year, please see the last 16 years... we've had many hot streaks before, and some fast starts where we've managed to beat the occasional elite team (except the Steelers)... I'm fairly certain, we don't have the talent on the O side of the ball...

Im probably going to hell by jinxing us... but as long as our O can produce the same level it did last year, we'll be in contention for a wildcard if our defense doesnt suffer a setback.
We would have made it last year if we had this defense.

justasportsfan
09-26-2017, 12:59 PM

this is where I agree with OPiv to keep our enthusiasm tempered. Yes we've bombed out in the past after a great early run but it is a new staff and can only hope that they won't be losing focus on the goal. Hopefully they can build on what they have done and continue to get better building chemistry. So far I am impressed with what they have been able to do with less talent. McD preached building a team rather than simply building a group of talented people.

We don't need probowlers as long as we have role players who do their job. Rex had great talent defensively who ran around with their heads chopped off.

If everyone does their job, all we need are a bunch of role players who can get the job done.

yordad
09-26-2017, 09:03 PM
Lol. Good catch Mitch!

Mace
09-26-2017, 09:12 PM
I'm great with enjoying the moment when it happens. I laugh at the AFC for a week, choking on our dust.

Skooby
09-26-2017, 09:22 PM
Lol. Good catch Mitch!
Thank you !!! I was thinking about it and I'm like we have 2 conference wins so this should account for something.