• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

The Bills are the #2 seed right now

I know it's early but I want to be clear, our defense is playing at a whole different level right now. We aren't going to be out of many games, one failed catch away from 3-0. Don't discount the power of our team.

Visit ESPN for the complete 2023 NFL season Playoff standings. Includes winning percentage, home and away record, and current streak.
  • kscdogbillsfan1221
    • Nov 2007

Re: The Bills are the #2 seed right now

just stop!
    I came.
    I saw.
    I conquered.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

That is great! Yesterday was a big win.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        Sab and TD are insignificant
        • Sep 2002

If any one believes we are gonna go anywhere this year, please see the last 16 years... we've had many hot streaks before, and some fast starts where we've managed to beat the occasional elite team (except the Steelers)... I'm fairly certain, we don't have the talent on the O side of the ball...
        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
          • Sep 2004

Valid points here, but wtf .......
          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Kenny
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ublinkwescore View Post
            If any one believes we are gonna go anywhere this year, please see the last 16 years... we've had many hot streaks before, and some fast starts where we've managed to beat the occasional elite team (except the Steelers)... I'm fairly certain, we don't have the talent on the O side of the ball...
            Im probably going to hell by jinxing us... but as long as our O can produce the same level it did last year, we'll be in contention for a wildcard if our defense doesnt suffer a setback.
            We would have made it last year if we had this defense.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore View Post
              this is where I agree with OPiv to keep our enthusiasm tempered. Yes we've bombed out in the past after a great early run but it is a new staff and can only hope that they won't be losing focus on the goal. Hopefully they can build on what they have done and continue to get better building chemistry. So far I am impressed with what they have been able to do with less talent. McD preached building a team rather than simply building a group of talented people.

We don't need probowlers as long as we have role players who do their job. Rex had great talent defensively who ran around with their heads chopped off.

If everyone does their job, all we need are a bunch of role players who can get the job done.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• yordad
                • Dec 2007

Lol. Good catch Mitch!
                "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Mace
                  Haha...yeah you think so ?
                  • Mar 2013

I'm great with enjoying the moment when it happens. I laugh at the AFC for a week, choking on our dust.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                    Skoobasaurus-Rex
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by yordad View Post
                    Lol. Good catch Mitch!
                    Thank you !!! I was thinking about it and I'm like we have 2 conference wins so this should account for something.

Comment

Working...
                    X