X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wally The Barber
    • Jul 2007

Falcons selling standing room only tickets for Bills game

If you’re going to be in Atlanta this weekend and have been dying to see the Falcons play in their glorious, new stadium, we have some good news for you. We’re not sure if this will be an ongoing trend, but the Falcons will be making a limited number of standing room only tickets available for the upcoming game against the Buffalo Bills.

Some quick details if this sounds interesting to you. You have to be at Gate 2 of Mercedes-Benz stadium on Friday, September 29th at 9AM Eastern. It will be first come, first served and the tickets will be $57, not including fees and taxes. You’ll be limited to a maximum of four tickets and they are non-transferrable.
    Normally, standing room only would sound like a bad idea, but in the new stadium it’s a great way to experience the game. The open-air feel of the stadium makes it possible to watch the game from many of the eateries and bars located on every level. This is a unique opportunity to experience the game live and see the best stadium in the NFL.

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2017/9/26/16368634/falcons-selling-standing-room-only-tickets-for-bills-game-watch-julio-jones-get-400-yards
    Last edited by Wally The Barber; 09-27-2017, 05:25 AM.
    Beware of Sarcasm
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Falcons selling standing room only tickets for Bills game

'Watch Julio Jones get 400 yards' ??? WTF is that !?!
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

The Benz will be loud on Sunday, that much is for sure.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Ed
        Dude
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
        The Benz will be loud on Sunday, that much is for sure.
        Will it be open or closed?

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ed View Post
          Will it be open or closed?
          I don't think they've announced it yet and I wonder how much it will matter. I was at the Benz last week, for an Atlanta United game, and with the dome closed and 43,000 people it was loud. The way they created the dome was to have a lot of sound that would normally escape through an open roof bounce back into the stadium.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X