PDA

View Full Version : Nice all-22 breakdown of CB White from the Broncos game

Mace
09-27-2017, 08:18 PM
Via Rumblings (Lavoie) Was kind of impressed at how they started out trying to pick on the rookie and ended up thinking better of it. He didn't crumble and responded to the challenge. Anyway, a nice read.

White seemed to start Sunday’s game on the wrong foot before turning things around in the second half. Did he make an adjustment to improve his game? I went to the tape to look at his play, and I saw that, aside from a few mental mistakes, White had a strong game from start to finish.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/9/27/16373108/buffalo-bills-video-analysis-tredavious-whites-great-game

BillsImpossible
09-27-2017, 08:52 PM
Tre' White is better than Gilmore.

You rarely hear his name called, and that's a good thing as Martha Stewart would say.

His biggest test comes this Sunday.

I'm very impressed with the Bills new secondary and the entire defense even though I turned off the television last Sunday.

Frazier's not running the Tampa 2, thank God.

I told you so, Mace! McDermott is not running no Tampa 2. You're still my bro though, love you bud.

Never met you, don't even know your first name, you're a liberal communist nut, but for some odd reason I still love reading your posts.

I'm a Trump supporting right wing Buffalo chicken wing, that is hot and extra extra crispy, but for some reason you are the ying to my yang.

It just happened.

Freaking weird, but totally cool.

No, I am not hitting on you in any way. Don't even go there, Mr. Mace.

Goobylal
09-27-2017, 09:06 PM

You rarely hear his name called, and that's a good thing as Martha Stewart would say.

I'm very impressed with the Bills new secondary and the entire defense even though I turned off the television last Sunday.

I told you so, Mace! McDermott is not running no Tampa 2. You're still my bro though, love you bud.

Never met you, don't even know your first name, you're a liberal communist nut, but for some odd reason I still love reading your posts.

I'm a Trump supporting right wing Buffalo chicken wing, that is hot and extra extra crispy, but for some reason you are the ying to my yang.

It just happened.

I also told Mace that Frazier wouldn't run the Tampa-2.

Goobylal
09-27-2017, 09:18 PM
Julio Jones was limited in practice today. If he can't go or isn't 100%, that's a huge help to the Bills.

And part of me wishes the Bills just traded a 6th for EJ Gaines and kept Sammy. But I can see why they traded him as well.

Mace
09-27-2017, 09:39 PM
I also told Mace that Frazier wouldn't run the Tampa-2.

You did indeed. Credit where credit is due. You were right.

stuckincincy
09-27-2017, 09:58 PM
Via Rumblings (Lavoie) Was kind of impressed at how they started out trying to pick on the rookie and ended up thinking better of it. He didn't crumble and responded to the challenge. Anyway, a nice read.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/9/27/16373108/buffalo-bills-video-analysis-tredavious-whites-great-game

If he has 7 authentic, righteous PD's in 3 games, that's huge. PD's are the gold standard of DB play. HOF DB members have numbers like 10 per season .

ICRockets
09-28-2017, 07:08 AM
If he has 7 authentic, righteous PD's in 3 games, that's huge. PD's are the gold standard of DB play. HOF DB members have numbers like 10 per season .

He does. They're legit, full-palm-swatting-that-****-down PDs. But part of the reason the elites have fewer on average than we're seeing from Tre' thus far is smart QBs don't test them.

Mahdi
09-28-2017, 08:32 AM

It just happened.

The Bills are primarily a zone coverage team. They are running a Tampa 2 base system but that doesn't mean they play zone all the time. It means its their base D.

Goobylal
09-28-2017, 09:35 AM
Tre' White was named defensive rookie of the month. Nice job, kid! Future looks bright for him.