X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • muestafa1
    • Apr 2003

Rob Johnson Article

I saw this article when looking through some camp updates...

"Rob Johnson is trying to learn to play the Steve Spurrier way. Sometimes it makes the 30-year-old quarterback look like a rookie. "

More Here:

Anyone know when he hasn't looked like a rookie?

Last edited by muestafa1; 08-01-2003, 05:46 PM.
  • EM Bills Fan 80
    Let's Go Buffalo!
    • Mar 2003

How about last year in Tampa when he won his 2 starts and recieved a Super Bowl Ring?

Comment

• honey
      • Aug 2002

BFD.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by honey
        BFD.
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• muestafa1
          • Apr 2003

Ahem... I was trying to forget that EM... and my therapist said I was doing so well too... sigh...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Lots of very mediocre players have SB rings - and many greats never get one. A matter of right time/right place. Johnson will never be an NFL QB, because he has a million dollar arm and a ten cent brain.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

"Patrick's got a ton of ability. My job is if something happens to him, to fill in and win games. That's the position I'm in right now in my career. I've accepted that role, and that's what I'm going to do."
              He should've accepted that role here and we'd all be happy.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

We probably would have beat Tenn. in the MCM game if he was the backup. I think we would have been playing the Rams in the Super Bowl if that would of happened.

Comment

• EM Bills Fan 80
                  Let's Go Buffalo!
                  • Mar 2003

He did accept that role here, it was that boy, err troll, err doug flutie, that couldnt accept the backup roll.

Im sure doug coulda done a much better job in tennessee too right??? I mean let me guess, he would of escaped the jevon kearse sack for the safety right??? Considering Rob hadnt even turned around yet to see him coming...Nice block Fina! As we know and noone can deny the fact, Rob did what he had to for us to win, he led what should have been a game winning drive...

Comment

Working...
                  X