PDA

View Full Version : Jersey & Hat burning videos, make a Bills suggestion

Albany,n.y.
09-29-2017, 09:26 AM
In the past week the internet has been flooded by disgruntled fans burning their teams' gear. I though the best was the Raven's fan, as I stated in a reply that he was doing it out of frustration about losing by 37 points to Jacksonville.

So, let's get creative & come up with a Bills version. I'll start:

Mitch is seen wearing a Tyrod Taylor jersey after another win and then burns his Nathan Peterman jersey.

THATHURMANATOR
09-29-2017, 09:35 AM
Any time I see one of these videos of fans burning something. I think to myself. What a complete Moron.

OpIv37
09-29-2017, 09:43 AM
The problem with the jersey burning is it's just not effective for Bills fans because we all have drawers full of jerseys of players who aren't here anymore and weren't all that great when they were here. It actually helps us get rid of useless junk.

THATHURMANATOR
09-29-2017, 09:51 AM
And who cares? Why would I presume anyone gives a **** about me burning my jersey or tickets or anything. Only a moron would think anyone would IMO.

imbondz
09-29-2017, 10:00 AM
Once the Bills rip my heart out this season, and are officially out of the playoffs I’ll boycott the NFL, until next season at least.

THATHURMANATOR
09-29-2017, 10:21 AM
Haha yes Mark me too!

Forward_Lateral
09-29-2017, 12:48 PM
The best/most ironic thing about these complete and utter asshats is that they didn't care about rapes, murders, drunk drivers, drug offenders, etc, but when someone kneels for the National Anthem, it's the final straw.

I bet those same morons still play weekly fantasy football, still gamble on football, and still watch football every Sunday.

Albany,n.y.
09-29-2017, 02:09 PM
And who cares? Why would I presume anyone gives a **** about me burning my jersey or tickets or anything. Only a moron would think anyone would IMO.

The funny part is they take the time to record it & then put it on the internet. That's why there should be spoofs of these idiots. When the 1st one I saw was a Ravens fan doing it, I couldn't resist saying that his team embarrassed him in London & the score was the reason for burning the hat & uniform. Same could be said for the Steelers fan being too embarrassed losing to the Bears. It's funny, but most of the jerseys burned on Sunday were from fans whose team lost in an upset. When I 1st replied to the burnings, I said I had just bought a new Bills hat at the stadium. I didn't say why -my hat fell in the toilet-the bowl was clean but still I wasn't ever wearing it again- & it was too hot a day to go without a hat. If one of you found a hat in the bathroom garbage (1st level near section 219) & put it on-YUCK! My friend who went to the game with me & I were making jokes that someone saw what appeared to be a good hat that was just a little wet & took it home. It could also be someone thought a Bills hat had been thrown out because of the anthem stuff & might have rescued the hat & given it a new home.

feldspar
09-29-2017, 02:39 PM
In the past week the internet has been flooded by disgruntled fans burning their teams' gear. I though the best was the Raven's fan, as I stated in a reply that he was doing it out of frustration about losing by 37 points to Jacksonville.

So, let's get creative & come up with a Bills version. I'll start:

Mitch is seen wearing a Tyrod Taylor jersey after another win and then burns his Nathan Peterman jersey.

SpikedLemonade is going to burn his Bills dildo, only to replace it with a nice pink generic model. Something a little more comfortable for himself. Then he'll burn that Bills tattoo off his groin, being careful not to disturb the Depeche Mode and the "Americans are ******s" tattoos nearby in that general area.

streetkings01
09-29-2017, 03:25 PM
I get the feeling these people aren't mad that the players kneeled for the anthem........their mad that these black football players refused to stand for the anthem. Ever since Trump came into office the racist became more comfortable in voicing their opinions on topics like this. It's the same demographic that's outraged over the non standing......it's the older white men. I have yet to hear from one black military vet that has an issue with what Kap did or what the players are doing.

I don't like talking about subjects like this on a football message board but it's become the top topic of discussion right now.

streetkings01
09-29-2017, 03:34 PM
I'm still waiting for these same people to voice their opinion on what Kap and the players should have done instead of what they shouldn't have done.

feldspar
09-29-2017, 03:51 PM
I'm still waiting for these same people to voice their opinion on what Kap and the players should have done instead of what they shouldn't have done.

I'm still waiting for people to shut the **** up about the damn thing.

I don't care what happened, although I think I do. I just don't want to have this be the main topic of conversation (like you said) every time I want to read about the NFL. I find that annoying and think it's taking away from the game itself...you know, it's just a football game.

Black Lives Matter, sure. Whatever. But just shove that **** in your left-hand pocket and save it for later...

It's too overbearing already. Like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have infiltrated into the heart of the NFL news.

Getting back to the subject of thread, I'm sure some dimwit is going to predict that the thing I'm going to burn is a cross on somebody's lawn. Not the case.

Pennywise
09-29-2017, 04:49 PM
I have a lot of Bills gear.....I would donate it before burning it.