PDA

View Full Version : Bills promote DE Eric Lee from practice squad

Ed
09-29-2017, 06:45 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-promote-DE-Eric-Lee-from-practice-squad/bfb767da-bb9b-4f22-b469-0f133b016b33

sudzy
09-29-2017, 06:56 PM
This might mean they think Sack Lawson won't be playing.

BLUTO
09-29-2017, 07:25 PM
This might mean they think Sack Lawson won't be playing.

Did you mean SAD SACK Lawson. I'm still not sold on this guy - especially as a #1 pick. I just don't see him becoming a dominating player - - certainly not a double team guy. I bet Eric Lee gets a sack against the Falcons. He's got exceptional quickness & works very hard according to the HC. He played LB at South Florida and in his time with the Texans. DE is his natural position in the Bills scheme. Maybe another Eddie Yarbrough?

Ginger Vitis
09-29-2017, 08:51 PM
Did you mean SAD SACK Lawson. I'm still not sold on this guy - especially as a #1 pick. I just don't see him becoming a dominating player - - certainly not a double team guy.

You must expect every DE drafted in the 1st round to be dominant and be double teamed... The way your expectations are makes me think you see him as the No.1 pick in his draft year which he wasn't..he was taken 19th overall...

yordad
09-30-2017, 12:01 AM
Lawson is bad ass. Book it. Mic drop.

- - - Updated - - -

Lawson is bad ass. Book it. Mic drop.

sudzy
09-30-2017, 06:35 AM
You must expect every DE drafted in the 1st round to be dominant and be double teamed... The way your expectations are makes me think you see him as the No.1 pick in his draft year which he wasn't..he was taken 19th overall...
Bruce Smith spoiled this team for every other 1st round DE

jamze132
09-30-2017, 07:48 AM
So far I’m not seeing Lawson dominate anyone. Hopefully he’ll breakout soon.

Night Train
09-30-2017, 08:18 AM
Eric Lee's first question will be " Are you related to Robert E. Lee ! " , while holding a pitchfork..

I'm hating this world at the moment..

Wally The Barber
09-30-2017, 09:00 AM
Eric Lee is a very fine young man ....yanks the fire hose every morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xBrXCGHTHQ

Ed
09-30-2017, 01:43 PM
Did you mean SAD SACK Lawson. I'm still not sold on this guy - especially as a #1 pick. I just don't see him becoming a dominating player - - certainly not a double team guy. I bet Eric Lee gets a sack against the Falcons. He's got exceptional quickness & works very hard according to the HC. He played LB at South Florida and in his time with the Texans. DE is his natural position in the Bills scheme. Maybe another Eddie Yarbrough?
Lawson has 2 sacks and 2 TFLs through three games. He's played well and our D has been good. What's the issue?

swiper
09-30-2017, 01:49 PM
Eric Lee's first question will be " Are you related to Robert E. Lee ! " , while holding a pitchfork..

I'm hating this world at the moment..

:rofl:

True. Try to...

:ignore:

swiper
09-30-2017, 01:50 PM
Lawson has 2 sacks and 2 TFLs through three games. He's played well and our D has been good. What's the issue?

As sudzy said. The problem is, for some people, that he's not Bruce Smith.

justasportsfan
09-30-2017, 03:16 PM
Eric Lee is a very fine young man ....yanks the fire hose every morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xBrXCGHTHQ

Wait,.he's not Bruce's son?

BLUTO
09-30-2017, 07:42 PM
As sudzy said. The problem is, for some people, that he's not Bruce Smith.

I just watch the way he moves to the ball and he's stiff! His sacks come when QB's run into him. I do hope he improves with time. And, any bad NFL team needs pretty instant production from a #1 pick.