PDA

View Full Version : Did The Raiders Intentionally Throw Last Week's Game Because Carr Didn't Kneel?

BillsImpossible
09-29-2017, 07:06 PM
"He wants to stand alone, he can stand alone on the field," a Raider offensive lineman is reported to have said after the game.

Uh oh. If this report is true, Bill O'Reilly thinks people could go to jail.

Raiders lost 27-10 to the Redskins in a surprising upset, one of many last week.

<iframe width="597" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/i6KzzCCBPYE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I didn't see the game so it's difficult to actually have an opinion on the matter.

I didn't see what happened, but the reported quote from the Raider offensive lineman alone is enough to make me wonder.

Why would he say that about his quarterback?

https://hw.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Raiders-copy.jpg

The Beef
09-29-2017, 07:31 PM
Why didn't they block for Marshawn then?

ICRockets
09-29-2017, 07:35 PM
I didn't see the game so it's difficult to actually have an opinion on the matter.

Well, then by all means, we better have one of your patented bull**** moron threads.

Skooby
09-29-2017, 07:35 PM
Seems like a stretch from a PO'd person who had skin in the game, literally and figuratively.

BillsImpossible
09-29-2017, 07:38 PM
"He wants to stand alone, he can stand alone on the field."

What does that mean?

Mace
09-29-2017, 07:45 PM
Don't know if it's true, don't really care. It's not us.

Skooby
09-29-2017, 07:57 PM
Don't know if it's true, don't really care. It's not us.

Either way we are good with Tyrod.

OpIv37
09-29-2017, 08:00 PM

What does that mean?

I don't know what it means but it certainly doesn't mean they threw the game. These guys are hyper-competitive. The Raiders have a shot at the title this year- they're not juggenaiuts but they are good and lesser teams have won. For many of these guys it's their only shot. They aren't going to throw it away over some political beef.

Mace
09-29-2017, 08:04 PM
I don't know what it means but it certainly doesn't mean they threw the game. These guys are hyper-competitive. The Raiders have a shot at the title this year- they're not juggenaiuts but they are good and lesser teams have won. For many of these guys it's their only shot. They aren't going to throw it away over some political beef.

That's sort of the gist of what Osemele the tackle said when asked about it.

Skooby
09-29-2017, 08:22 PM
That's sort of the gist of what Osemele the tackle said when asked about it.
My point was is these boys won't turn on a kneeling Tyrod, so we're good.

Mace
09-29-2017, 10:04 PM

I know.

stuckincincy
09-29-2017, 11:18 PM
The OP is right.

ICRockets
09-29-2017, 11:28 PM
The OP is right.

The OP is a question, you ****ing twit.

Mouldsie
09-29-2017, 11:32 PM

Tyrod didn't kneel

Mouldsie
09-29-2017, 11:39 PM
This thread is nonsense. The video is click-bait nonsense.

"Derek Carr was sacked once all of last season" (lol what)
"They never drop balls" (Cooper leads the NFL in drops over the last 2 years)
"Our sources" (no names)
"The QB could DIE" (sensationalism)

Mouldsie
09-29-2017, 11:45 PM

What does that mean?

There is no verification this was ever said, so why would anyone comment on a hypothetical?

Mouldsie
09-29-2017, 11:51 PM
Some verified facts that don't align with this BS:
~Washington's DB's were all over the Oakland WR's forcing Carr to hold onto the ball longer than he usually does. Carr also threw an INT on the first play and was skittish after that. He threw another INT later. Washington was much more prepared.
~Oakland got manhandled in the run game as well
~Oakland's OL is not the same unit as it was a season ago
~Tennessee, a team with less talent, also sacked Carr on back to back plays in week one

sudzy
09-30-2017, 03:09 AM

This is why people attack you.

kishoph
09-30-2017, 03:51 AM
Well, then by all means, we better have one of your patented bull**** moron threads.

I guess these are a couple of the intelligent (non attacking) post you always claim to have.

CommissarSpartacus
09-30-2017, 04:17 AM

The OP IS a question and Cincy has a long history of saying stupid **** then disappearing when questioned about it.

CommissarSpartacus
09-30-2017, 04:20 AM
I guess these are a couple of the intelligent (non attacking) post you always claim to have.

Indeed they were.

Bimpy specializes in stupidity and the OP is a question.

Skooby
09-30-2017, 04:27 AM
Tyrod didn't kneel
By the movement's standards, Is he on the oppressed side ??

swiper
09-30-2017, 06:18 AM
The OP IS a question and Cincy has a long history of saying stupid **** then disappearing when questioned about it.

And based on something that a lineman MAYBE said. Can you say made up story?

swiper
09-30-2017, 06:22 AM

First of all this is NOT Bills related and therefore the O.P. posted it in the wrong forum. (He only put it here b/c he knew no one else would read it if he put it in the correct forum and he knows the mods won't likely move it).

The O.P. is the one who has a long history of stupid threads trying to make very biased (and wrong) points. I have no problem with ICRockets calling him out for it. Someone should. And the mods should be listening to it.

Perhaps the moderators should just delete the O.P.s account. Let him go back over to the Range. They embrace the low-hanging fruit offered by BI.

sudzy
09-30-2017, 06:39 AM
I have no problem with ICRockets

Well, I've seen it ALL, now.

swiper
09-30-2017, 07:23 AM
Well, I've seen it ALL, now.

Let me clarify.

I have no problem with what he did in that particular instance.

jamze132
09-30-2017, 07:41 AM
Are we in the spin zone?

WagonCircler
09-30-2017, 07:41 AM

No, "we're" not. With Tyrod, the Bills have zero chance at winning a Super Bowl.

WagonCircler
09-30-2017, 07:46 AM
By the movement's standards, Is he on the oppressed side ??

He recently signed a $30.5 MIL contract to play (poorly) a playground game.

If this is oppression, sign me up.

Night Train
09-30-2017, 08:23 AM
Are we in the spin zone?

Every day

ICRockets
09-30-2017, 10:29 AM

For calling idiots stupid? Bimp explicitly said in his original post that he doesn't have an opinion, and cincy said he's right. How can one be right without stating a clear position on which 'right' and 'wrong' can be evaluated?

If you can properly explain that to me, I'll happily pen a lengthy, earnest apology thread that gushes over both Bimp and Cincy. Ball's in your court.

Albany,n.y.
09-30-2017, 11:30 AM
"Did the Bills intentionally tank last season because Rex Ryan supported Trump?" I'm waiting for Impy to ask that question, which is as dumb as the OP.

Novacane
09-30-2017, 12:39 PM

And why people start Billszone sucks threads. Why even have tos if you're not going to enforce them? This guy can't post without attacking. He's an angry man.

swiper
09-30-2017, 12:58 PM
And why people start Billszone sucks threads. Why even have tos if you're not going to enforce them? This guy can't post without attacking. He's an angry man.

Maybe he's upset because he comes here to read about Bills news and chat with some reasonable fans, but can't see through all the idiots that post here to get there. The mods seem to be relatively reasonable folks who are willing to let opinions different than their own be spoken on their sight. But come on. They really need to get a backbone with a few of the posters. That includes ICRockets if he goes off the rails. But his angst is usually retaliation at a post he strongly disagrees with or finds ridiculous. Let's be reasonable about things. You all want to pile on ICRockets, when the real problem here is BillsImpossible. Fact.

And, for the record, I have been given a time out in the past for going after ICRockets. So I don't have any particular love for him. But some of you tools have a hard time with the reality of things.

ICRockets
09-30-2017, 01:16 PM
This guy can't post without attacking.

With a 'thanks' button, I don't see a lot of purpose in posting that I agree with people if I don't have anything substantive to add to their point. So the reality is I generally don't post without disagreeing. It's not my fault that right-wing snowflakes can't form logical rebuttal arguments to what I say and, therefore, feel "attacked" by my posts.

swiper
09-30-2017, 01:21 PM
With a 'thanks' button, I don't see a lot of purpose in posting that I agree with people if I don't have anything substantive to add to their point. So the reality is I generally don't post without disagreeing. It's not my fault that right-wing snowflakes can't form logical rebuttal arguments to what I say and, therefore, feel "attacked" by my posts.

Hasn't shiva taught you anything?

[/sarcasm off]

kgun12
09-30-2017, 03:11 PM

Rule number one for liberal, it's not attacking or racist or hateful when a liberal says it!

ICRockets
09-30-2017, 03:30 PM
Rule number one for liberal, it's not attacking or racist or hateful when a liberal says it!

Rule number one for republicans: "HRRDURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

ICRockets
09-30-2017, 04:25 PM
Rule number one for republicans: "HRRDURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

In hindsight, this is unfair. Rule #1 is "I can say whatever I want, including blatant contradictions of something I said 2 minutes ago, as long as I get to laugh at a liberal while saying it."

"HRRDURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" is rule #37.

Pennywise
09-30-2017, 04:34 PM
I wonder if players from the Chiefs and Redskins will kneel Monday Night in the name of racism awareness?

kgun12
09-30-2017, 07:03 PM
In hindsight, this is unfair. Rule #1 is "I can say whatever I want, including blatant contradictions of something I said 2 minutes ago, as long as I get to laugh at a liberal while saying it."

"HRRDURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" is rule #37.

...And most of the time, they don't make sense. :lmao:

ICRockets
09-30-2017, 07:25 PM
...And most of the time, they don't make sense. :lmao:
I'm curious, when you say you're a member of the RNC (which, since it's deliberately red-texted, I'm assuming is indeed Republican National Committee) you mean that, per the RNC's by-laws, you have actual electoral power at official meetings? Like you had a legitimate vote in the deliberations that led to Reince Priebus being named chairman?

If so, I'd be genuinely interested to hear more about how that came to be. Does the FAA have representation? The VA? Did you win some sort of local election or something? I hope I don't sound incredulous when I ask, I'm merely ignorant as to the specifics and would love to fill in that education gap.

stuckincincy
09-30-2017, 09:25 PM

:baby:

stuckincincy
09-30-2017, 09:35 PM

Our Sparty...make utterances, and snarls when folks read his inanities, and care not to continue responding. Try to twist things. always try to twist things, that's our Sparty.

I see your acolytes have chimed in. Goody, eh?

:cp:

kingJofNYC
09-30-2017, 10:08 PM
Might be on to something. China's already fooled everyone about global warming, so this sounds highly likely.