PDA

View Full Version : Would be nice...

ublinkwescore
09-30-2017, 07:45 AM
If Dareus were to make his presence felt on the field tomorrow.

BillsOwnAll
09-30-2017, 08:18 AM
Some people are overly obbsseive about his tackle count. Did you notice the run yardage increase when he wasn't there? He's not the player portrayed by most people on this board.

He needs to stay on the field but he's a baller they are better with him out there whether you people see it or not.

swiper
09-30-2017, 01:16 PM
Some people are overly obbsseive about his tackle count. Did you notice the run yardage increase when he wasn't there? He's not the player portrayed by most people on this board.

He needs to stay on the field but he's a baller they are better with him out there whether you people see it or not.

Some people call themselves fans, but can only seem to "understand" statistics. You can tell them that Dareus' job is to clog up the middle and tie up multiple blockers so the ends and the linebackers can get to the play all you want, but they will still ask you about that tackle count.

Those are called bandwagon fans and/or women.

justasportsfan
09-30-2017, 03:02 PM
I was gonna stop the run, until I got high. I was gonna sack the QB too, until I got high.

ICRockets
09-30-2017, 03:03 PM
I was gonna stop the run, until I got high. I was gonna sack the QB too, until I got high.

If it weren't for our country's draconian drug laws, he could multi-task.

kscdogbillsfan1221
09-30-2017, 03:06 PM

I didn't yet cash my paycheck and I know why
cuz I got high. Because i got High. Because I got high!

justasportsfan
09-30-2017, 03:09 PM
I didn't yet cash my paycheck and I know why
cuz I got high. Because i got High. Because I got high!
I'm laughing my phat a$$ to the bank and I know why. Cuz I got high....

Skooby
09-30-2017, 05:05 PM
There's a chance he takes people off-road tomorrow and helps us win, it's about as possible as our Rookie winning defensive player of the month. That'd be high odds but as you see, not impossible.

ICRockets
09-30-2017, 05:38 PM
There's a chance he takes people off-road tomorrow and helps us win, it's about as possible as our Rookie winning defensive player of the month. That'd be high odds but as you see, not impossible.
You know our rookie didn't win defensive player of the month, right?

BertSquirtgum
09-30-2017, 06:29 PM
If Dareus were to make his presence felt on the field tomorrow.

Don't get your hopes up. He's too fat and lazy.

swiper
09-30-2017, 07:20 PM
The Jets have a similar issue.

Jets closer to getting rid of underachieving and overpaid Mo Wilkerson after the season (http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jets-closer-rid-underachieving-mo-wilkerson-article-1.3528618)

The bottom line in this bottom-line business: Wilkerson has not come close to living up to his five-year, $86 million contract signed before the 2016 season. He has a grand total of 4½ sacks in 18 games since the Jets doled out a fully guaranteed $36.75 million.

BLUTO
09-30-2017, 08:36 PM
Some people call themselves fans, but can only seem to "understand" statistics. You can tell them that Dareus' job is to clog up the middle and tie up multiple blockers so the ends and the linebackers can get to the play all you want, but they will still ask you about that tackle count.

Is a guy that clogs the middle worth $16.4 mil per season. He counts 10.35% against the Bills total cap.

ICRockets
09-30-2017, 08:54 PM
Is a guy that clogs the middle worth $16.4 mil per season. He counts 10.35% against the Bills total cap.

How is that question worth asking, though? His contract is his contract. We can't just wish it away. Complaining about his contract is pissing in the wind. If you think this site needs to get better, it's not going to happen if everybody just jerks each other off about all the things they would've done differently up until now.

BLUTO
09-30-2017, 09:04 PM
How is that question worth asking, though? His contract is his contract. We can't just wish it away. Complaining about his contract is pissing in the wind. If you think this site needs to get better, it's not going to happen if everybody just jerks each other off about all the things they would've done differently up until now.

WHO said this site needs to get better - not me?? It seems you aren't happy with "this site" unless posters agree with you or present opinions that counter your logic. I'm just a long time Bills fan and love the game. Why hassle me?

ICRockets
09-30-2017, 09:08 PM
WHO said this site needs to get better - not me?? It seems you aren't happy with "this site" unless posters agree with you or present opinions that counter your logic. I'm just a long time Bills fan and love the game. Why hassle me?

My humblest apologies, I knew I had seen you post in the thread discussing that matter, and I did not do my due diligence to double-check which side you were on in it.

BillsOwnAll
10-01-2017, 08:24 AM

Exactly it's crazy, id bet if they asked Hughes or lawson of Kyle if they think Darius sucks casue he doesn't get a lot of tackles they would sing a different tune, but these people who study the stat sheet think it tells the whole story, if you look at the league leader in tackles every year it's always the worst teams.

Novacane
10-01-2017, 08:31 AM
Just stop it. No one is saying Dareus sucks. We are saying he doesn't give 100% all the time and that's true. Oh and by the way anyone who thinks the bills paid him 100 million dollars just to tie up two blockers shouldn't be telling others they don't know anything about football.

Novacane
10-01-2017, 08:40 AM
Dareus must of never been double teamed before his big contract.

BillsOwnAll
10-01-2017, 09:31 AM
I really don't know how some of you didn't make it as coaches or GMs in the nfl.