MAN it sucks that both of our first round picks are going to be in the late 20s....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeInRoch
    • Sep 2003

MAN it sucks that both of our first round picks are going to be in the late 20s....

:)
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: MAN it sucks that both of our first round picks are going to be in the late 20s..

Gosh, I hope at least ours is.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Re: MAN it sucks that both of our first round picks are going to be in the late 20s..

Last.

Comment

• sahlensguy
        • Mar 2015

Whatever KC's pick turns out to be, we still get that pick plus Tre'Davious White after trading down. I can't complain.

Comment

• Crisis
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sahlensguy View Post
          Whatever KC's pick turns out to be, we still get that pick plus Tre'Davious White after trading down. I can't complain.
          Agreed. The way he's playing, he would've been worth spending the top 10 pick on alone.
          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
          Vanek is Austrian not European
          Originally posted by Prov401
          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
          Originally posted by better days
          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
          X