X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Cody
    • Sep 2004

Stephan Gilmore stinks

Looks like NE whiffed big on the Gilmore signing. He was absolutely terrible today vs Carolina. Carolina has been scuffling on offense all year. Today Cam Newton torched them. Gilmore had several just crushing penalties. They let Logan Ryan go and signed Gilmore, so far that has been a dismal exchange for them. Gilmore is killing them.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Stephan Gilmore stinks

Good. Hope it continues all season, and for as long as Gilmore wears a Cheaters jersey.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

This is the Christmas gift I've always wanted. I also have a local guy that's been traumatizing me about the Pats & the Bills, oh I'm serving a hot S-sandwich with diarrhea dip for him tomorrow. First bite is the finest.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        • May 2009

He's been terrible since his second season. He was average in his rookie year and then was terrible from then on. This is old news. I couldn't be happier that his stank ass in on the Patriots making them worse. It's ****ing awesome. He is a **** bag and I'm glad he gets to play on national television more so his fam can see what a bum he really is.

Comment

• Topas
          German smartass
          • Feb 2014

Actually I thought he just does not care. And with the patriots he will put the effort in and will dominate or at least be good. I would hvae hated that and everybody would have told us that we should have kept him.
          But I love it that he still sucks.
          "New England has better Buffalo players than the Bills"-my-ass!

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Topas View Post
            Actually I thought he just does not care. And with the patriots he will put the effort in and will dominate or at least be good. I would hvae hated that and everybody would have told us that we should have kept him.
            But I love it that he still sucks.
            "New England has better Buffalo players than the Bills"-my-ass!
            They'll be announcing at our late season games praising our ass soon, you watch

Comment

• coastal
              Legendary Zoner
              • Mar 2005

But... but... he has Predator dreads

Comment

• Wally The Barber
                • Jul 2007

Gilmore may be one of the few mistakes the Patriots have made and it surprised the hell out of me when they gave him all that money.

The guy is inconsistent and a poor tackler
                Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

• Swiper
                  • Sep 2010

Meanwhile the Bills defense leads the NFL in fewest points per game allowed @ 13.5 right now.

Life is truly good.

Right now.

ESPN is the place for NFL stats! Find a list of the Offense Total team stat leaders for the 2023 NFL Regular Season.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Wally The Barber View Post
                    Gilmore may be one of the few mistakes the Patriots have made and it surprised the hell out of me when they gave him all that money.

The guy is inconsistent and a poor tackler
                    I didn't get it either, and I still don't. He's the antithesis of New England Patriots football. It makes me smile every time I see highlights of him getting toasted.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                      I didn't get it either, and I still don't. He's the antithesis of New England Patriots football. It makes me smile every time I see highlights of him getting toasted.
                      Ryan Clark was showing just how many mistakes Gilmore actually made yesterday on ESPN. It was wonderful

Comment

• Historian
                        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                        • Dec 2002

I always tried to give he and Darby the benefit of the doubt since they were being coached by a moron, but I think he showed why he was expendable yesterday.

The play where he and McCourty both followed the man in motion, leaving one side of the field uncovered was priceless.

Reminded me of the Fighting Armadillos in Necessary Roughness, lol

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
                          Ryan Clark was showing just how many mistakes Gilmore actually made yesterday on ESPN. It was wonderful
                          Rodney Harrison was saying how usually when stuff like that happens in NE, you either get benched or cut lol

Comment

• daryls61
                            • Jan 2013

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us. Just my 2 Cents.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"'Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum." - Winston Scott in John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum

#Cup or Bust 2024 #Bowl or Bust 2024 - It is the way.

Comment

• daryls61
                              • Jan 2013

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us. Just my 2 Cents.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"'Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum." - Winston Scott in John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum

#Cup or Bust 2024 #Bowl or Bust 2024 - It is the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X