@ Cincinnati
Bye
Tampa Bay
Oakland
@ NY Jets

Thoughts?

buffalobillsfan95
10-02-2017, 06:54 PM
All seam like good match ups for us but it’s the nfl and some curveballs are to be expected

OpIv37
10-02-2017, 06:56 PM
All seam like good match ups for us but it’s the nfl and some curveballs are to be expected

I was just about to say the same thing. They're all winnable games, but we won't win them all. I'm gonna say Cincy gets us in a trap game and Oakland comes to play. 5-3.

ICRockets
10-02-2017, 07:12 PM
I was looking over the schedule yesterday and thought there was a reasonable chance we can go into the Patriots game with only 2 or 3 losses if our defense keeps playing this well. Only game I don't give us much of a chance in is the Chiefs at Arrowhead, but there's enough time between now and then that I could be convinced we have a shot by then.

ublinkwescore
10-02-2017, 07:24 PM
I was just about to say the same thing. They're all winnable games, but we won't win them all. I'm gonna say Cincy gets us in a trap game and Oakland comes to play. 5-3.

Offense doesn't travel as well as defense and we are at home. We could VERY POSSIBLY be 8-1

Mace
10-02-2017, 07:24 PM
We outbattle Cinci, steamroller Tampa after the bye, take Oakland at home (Carr reinjured previous), and destroy the Jets on the way to 15-1.

I'm enjoying the dream while I can, every moment of imagining it.

Realistically, I agree with OpIv.

I think these next 4 games will more clearly define them though. Without expectations, I won't be upset if they at least avoid the past going-through-the-motions games. The games where they're just sort of there. I don't think it will happen under McDermott and from what they've shown so far, but I'm warily escared about getting too excited.

ublinkwescore
10-02-2017, 07:25 PM
7 and one, my bad... the bye week got counted...

- - - Updated - - -

What if we end up taking home field because we beat KC and lost to no one else this season?

Mace
10-02-2017, 07:27 PM
I was looking over the schedule yesterday and thought there was a reasonable chance we can go into the Patriots game with only 2 or 3 losses if our defense keeps playing this well. Only game I don't give us much of a chance in is the Chiefs at Arrowhead, but there's enough time between now and then that I could be convinced we have a shot by then.

Same here. I'm just wary of letting myself get too optimistic.

Night Train
10-02-2017, 07:29 PM
Another 3-1 quarter is quite possible.

psubills62
10-02-2017, 08:24 PM
Hard to say at this point, not liking the injuries we have piling up. And like others have said, this is the NFL, who knows what will happen. We beat Denver and Atlanta, now we'll probably drop two of these that people think we'll win. If we can get through this stretch at 2-2, that should be solid. 3-1 would be great.

Skooby
10-02-2017, 08:46 PM
My heart tells me 7-1 but the mind says 5-3 / 6-2, so it's probably 6-2. Tampa is not going to respond well to our home team, we are going to win by 18.

BillsFanCupp38
10-02-2017, 08:52 PM
I'm expecting to lose at least two of those. Doesn't matter to who because it's the NFL and things change week to week. We may end up losing to Cincy and the Jets and beating Oakland and Tampa. My point is I see two losses and it don't matter from who. I'd be surprised if we come out of this with 3 or more wins.

Luisito23
10-02-2017, 08:58 PM
it's probably 6-2.

6-2 sounds about right to me.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-02-2017, 09:19 PM
@ Cincinnati
Bye
Tampa Bay
Oakland
@ NY Jets

Thoughts?

Well in review I expected 1-3 at This point in the season and because they are still inexperienced and now dealing with a spat of injuries I think they could easily go 1-3 over the next four games. That said, the game that scares me the most is Cincy. Ultimately, I expect them to be 4-4 or 5-3 at the halfway point. The Jets game looks to be the most winnable one on there. I would of course be happy to eat lots of crow if this team is 6-2 or 7-1 at the halfway point. Actually, if this team gets to 6-2 or 7-1 I might actually start whispering the P word

BillsOwnAll
10-02-2017, 10:52 PM
I'm glad Oakland has to travel to buffalo and we have a home game the week before that. That's big.

ublinkwescore
10-02-2017, 10:58 PM
The bye week is in a decent time of the season also... it means we gotta go one less game without Matthew and Humber.

Ingtar33
10-02-2017, 11:14 PM
@ Cincinnati
Bye
Tampa Bay
Oakland
@ NY Jets

Thoughts?

Dalton's going to be hell, he's not under the "lights". but I think we're better then the Bengals. Shame we're on their turf.

I like us against the Bucs and (Carr-less) Raiders plus the Jets. I think 3-1 to 2-2 is reasonable. anything worse would be nearly impossible I think with this team.

ublinkwescore
10-03-2017, 04:59 AM
Oakland will be starting Ej Manuel, Tampa bay is a wild card, but we SHOULD be favored against them, NYJ seem to have turned their fortunes around at least a bit.

Cincy probably just looked good because they played the browns.

Skooby
10-03-2017, 05:08 AM
Oakland will be starting Ej Manuel, Tampa bay is a wild card, but we SHOULD be favored against them, NYJ seem to have turned their fortunes around at least a bit.

Cincy probably just looked good because they played the browns.

The Browns have a patchwork team of 2nd stringers.

alohabillsfan
10-03-2017, 05:48 AM
Our offense isn't good enough to blow teams out, so I think all of those games are winnable and loseable. Like the Atlanta game it may depend on calls going for or against us...

Skooby
10-03-2017, 05:58 AM
Our offense isn't good enough to blow teams out, so I think all of those games are winnable and loseable. Like the Atlanta game it may depend on calls going for or against us...
Any given Sunday theory.

DraftBoy
10-03-2017, 06:39 AM
Tampa worries me more than Cincinnati. Winston is playing well and they just got Doug Martin back to improve their bad running game.

jamze132
10-03-2017, 07:21 AM
I don't see us going into the bye 4-1. I think we'll lose at Cincy this week if for no other reason than we'll be without our leading tackler and WR. We need to make a trade for a legit WR and I think that the start this team is off to, OBD needs to seriously consider that right now.

Forward_Lateral
10-03-2017, 07:32 AM
Depends how badly Carr is hurt. If Oakland is starting EJ, The Bills will destroy Oakland.