PDA

View Full Version : Reasons why the Bengals won't win against us

Skooby
10-02-2017, 09:01 PM
Dalton is on pace to be sacked 64 times this season.

Your turn....

Luisito23
10-02-2017, 09:15 PM
They won their last game, so they're ready to go on their 3-4 losses in a row.

ublinkwescore
10-02-2017, 10:47 PM
Andy is a ginger.

- - - Updated - - -

Andy is a ginger.

And gingers are not good at anything. EVER.

Wally The Barber
10-03-2017, 03:40 AM
Switched offensive coordinators before last game.

Looking much better now.

Skooby
10-03-2017, 04:17 AM
Switched offensive coordinators before last game.

Looking much better now.

They played the Browns Wally, not exactly the yardstick to measure successful changes.

Chet
10-03-2017, 04:21 AM
Because I said so.

alohabillsfan
10-03-2017, 05:35 AM
We have McDermott!

jamze132
10-03-2017, 07:27 AM
Bengals looked good on offense the other day. I don't care who they were playing...

It's going to be a tough game but regardless we'll head into the bye above .500. Who would have thought?

Wally The Barber
10-03-2017, 08:01 AM
They played the Browns Wally, not exactly the yardstick to measure successful changes.

The Browns have big muscles

Ingtar33
10-03-2017, 09:36 AM
Bengals looked good on offense the other day. I don't care who they were playing...

It's going to be a tough game but regardless we'll head into the bye above .500. Who would have thought?

seriously. I thought 1-4 going into the bye was a lock before the season started. glad I was wrong.

Now I'm thinking 2-2 in the next 4, is the min we can expect. 3-1 looks possible to me.

ublinkwescore
10-03-2017, 09:43 AM
We have McDermott!

Amen.

- - - Updated - - -

seriously. I thought 1-4 going into the bye was a lock before the season started. glad I was wrong.

Now I'm thinking 2-2 in the next 4, is the min we can expect. 3-1 looks possible to me.

If we go 4-0 in this stretch, we will not meltdown...

ublinkwescore
10-03-2017, 09:43 AM

If we go 4-0 in this stretch, we will not meltdown...

golfball323
10-03-2017, 10:02 AM
Watched the Bengals V. Browns game on gamepass. Wasn't impressed with them. At all...

Skooby
10-03-2017, 10:16 AM
Watched the Bengals V. Browns game on gamepass. Wasn't impressed with them. At all...
The Browns looked terrible, like a college team. That's why it's so odd Vegas is enticing people to bet on Buffalo, who's 4-0 against the spread (ATS for the illiterate).

golfball323
10-03-2017, 11:17 AM
The Browns looked terrible, like a college team. That's why it's so odd Vegas is enticing people to bet on Buffalo, who's 4-0 against the spread (ATS for the illiterate).
They certainly did. On one hand I don't root for any team in the conference to do well, On the other hand I was hoping that Hue Jackson would succeed for the fans there.

Back to Cinci: I don't like either of their lines. Kizer had all day to throw and Dalton had none.

Bills 30-13.

The Beef
10-03-2017, 11:18 AM
Bengals defense gets off the field on 3rd down, does a gooe job at getting after the QB and giving up under 4 YPC.

Gio Bernard is healthy and in back to back weeks Charles and Coleman, have taken advantage of our LB's and flashed their speed on the edge.

We have zero proven threats at WR, a run game that's been non existent the last 3 weeks besides a 10 minute stretch vs Atlanta, and 39% of our points the last 2 weeks have come from 53+ yard FG's and a defensive score.

We've also failed to finish drives with touchdowns the last 2 weeks when the defense has given the offense a short field.

daryls61
10-03-2017, 11:53 AM
I will take the Bengals -2.

justasportsfan
10-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Hauska doin today Hue?

ghz in pittsburgh
10-03-2017, 12:34 PM
The big difference for Cincy on offense is that they correctly acknowledged their O-Line weakness and went back to the short passing game so that Dalton does not have to hold the ball for long time. That seemed to have worked wonders the last two weeks.

McDermott correctly pointed out from the Falcons game that the Bills D tackling need a bit tightening (I do want to point out that those two Falcons RBs are probably top the league in terms of breaking tackles). If the Bills can go back to the way they tackle the first 3 games, we could neutralize some of the effectiveness of their new offense.

Skooby
10-03-2017, 12:39 PM
The big difference for Cincy on offense is that they correctly acknowledged their O-Line weakness and went back to the short passing game so that Dalton does not have to hold the ball for long time. That seemed to have worked wonders the last two weeks.

McDermott correctly pointed out from the Falcons game that the Bills D tackling need a bit tightening (I do want to point out that those two Falcons RBs are probably top the league in terms of breaking tackles). If the Bills can go back to the way they tackle the first 3 games, we could neutralize some of the effectiveness of their new offense.

Playing Cleveland doesn't hurt for a confidence boost as well.

baalworship
10-03-2017, 02:58 PM
Bill Lazor has completely turned around their poor offense. He is scheming his way around the weakness they have in pass protection. If they can find ways to block our DE's and get guys like Mixon and Bernard into space against the Buffalo linebackers it will be a tough day for the Buffalo run D.

jamze132
10-04-2017, 10:41 AM

If Carr is out, I wouldn't give EJ much of a chance returning to Buffalo...

ublinkwescore
10-05-2017, 12:07 PM
If Carr is out, I wouldn't give EJ much of a chance returning to Buffalo...

Carr can potentially be back by the time we play Oakland, but if he is, we will be the first team he plays.

swiper
10-05-2017, 12:25 PM
Andy is a ginger.

- - - Updated - - -

And gingers are not good at anything. EVER.

You never heard the saying "red on the head means fire in the hole?"

Dude I lived it. And proved what you just said completely wrong.

swiper
10-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Carr can potentially be back by the time we play Oakland, but if he is, we will be the first team he plays.

Doesn't matter. The Bengal game is more difficult. It's in Cincinnati. The Raiders don't travel to the east coast well, nor play in cool weather well.

Mr. Magoo
10-05-2017, 02:05 PM
The Browns have big muscles

Wally your the best lol

POTLAND PSILBYLO
10-05-2017, 02:18 PM
Cuz dey dint score no points. 0 don't win ****

ublinkwescore
10-05-2017, 02:26 PM

Meh... I took the walk of shame on a redhead. Smoking hot body though. But never again.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh... I took the walk of shame on a redhead. Smoking hot body though. But never again.

swiper
10-05-2017, 05:46 PM
Ok. I'll bite on the o.p.

Here you go. They tried out TJ Yates today. ROFL.

Report: Bengals work out quarterbacks (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/05/report-bengals-work-out-quarterbacks/)