X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Postcards from Cleveland - practice notes

dont know if this has been posted, but my buddy emailed it to me.. good read.. sup emo with the 80 yard td.

Cleveland Browns Home: The official source of the latest Browns headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and gameday information

Cleveland Browns Home: The official source of the latest Browns headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and gameday information
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

"Keep an eye on Bills rookie DE Chris Kelsay. He could have decapitated Holcomb on one blindside rush if quarterbacks were legal game. "
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

Buffalo Bills

RB Travis Henry

(On his expectations heading into 2003) – “I had a good off-season working out and I’m just ready to get back in the swing of things and that’s what I’m doing now. Through our mini-camps and the first part of training camp it looks like we’ll be a pretty balanced team this year.”

(On the Bills offense) – “Our offense is working together pretty good so far. I think I can have a good year – better than last year. Our offense is featuring me a little more this year but we have a lot of balance with Drew (Bledsoe) and Eric (Moulds).”

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

holy crap.. is something wrong with this picture.. that guys face scares the crap out of me.

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I think it's Olandis gary's face shield that makes it look like a Michael Jackson pigment job

BTW we have a TC Browns vs Bills photo gallery up! Enjoy!!

Comment

Working...
          X