PDA

View Full Version : 2019 & Beyond Gameday Thread for your lifetime

Skooby
10-05-2017, 08:44 PM
Since you can start them weeks early instead of the Gameday, I’m in for 2019 and beyond.

JATMtheJATM
10-05-2017, 08:48 PM
Bitter much, child?

ICRockets
10-05-2017, 08:53 PM
WAAAAAAA

- - - Updated - - -

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

- - - Updated - - -

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Skooby
10-05-2017, 09:55 PM
Bitter much, child?

Did you talking to yourself feel odd or normal. You won’t get to have an annual thread anymore so enjoy that little break. Gameday isn’t an annual event.

- - - Updated - - -

WAAAAAAA

- - - Updated - - -

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

- - - Updated - - -

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You’re the most annoying person on here, real close to JTM. I think you’re one in the same.

JATMtheJATM
10-05-2017, 09:59 PM
Did you talking to yourself feel odd or normal. You won’t get to have an annual thread anymore so enjoy that little break. Gameday isn’t an annual event.

- - - Updated - - -

You’re the most annoying person on here, real close to JTM. I think you’re one in the same.

Yet you tried to make a running thread as well. Weird how that goes.

And werent you leaving? Or do you too throw tantrums and make empty threats?

ICRockets
10-05-2017, 11:04 PM
You’re the most annoying person on here.

I'm sorry, I'm sure being exposed for the petty baby you are must be quite a nuisance.

Skooby
10-06-2017, 04:17 AM
I'm sorry, I'm sure being exposed for the petty baby you are must be quite a nuisance.
There’s common accepted things that you do and starting annual Gameday threads a long time before the first game is abnormal. I’ve started them a few days early myself thanks to alcohol but annual threads many weeks early, that’s out of whack and bounds. That’s where you come in and spend your day, which you get called out for quite often. Annoying folks like you drive people to deal with Lit at the Range, that’s saying a lot.

ICRockets
10-06-2017, 04:43 AM
There’s common accepted things that you do and starting annual Gameday threads a long time before the first game is abnormal. I’ve started them a few days early myself thanks to alcohol but annual threads many weeks early, that’s out of whack and bounds. That’s where you come in and spend your day, which you get called out for quite often. Annoying folks like you drive people to deal with Lit at the Range, that’s saying a lot.
Anybody dumb enough to not see my value deserves to deal with Lit, and Lit deserves the idiots who have to deal with him. The thread was started for the preseason. There's nothing abnormal about that whatsoever.

JATMtheJATM
10-06-2017, 04:43 AM

Yet, we've had season long threads here for several seasons. Hell, your thread that got merged was not a singular game day thread, but an attempt at a running one. Are you seriously this butthurt over it? Like for real, as an adult, you're still throwing this tantrum? Because this is really funny to me, but now it's getting pathetic

SpikedLemonade
10-06-2017, 05:31 AM
My name is SpikedLemonade and I endorse this thread.

YardRat
10-06-2017, 05:36 AM
So who's going to be in goal at the opener? Are they going to unveil the banner before the game, or during? Where is the Cup displayed?

SpikedLemonade
10-06-2017, 05:42 AM
So who's going to be in goal at the opener? Are they going to unveil the banner before the game, or during? Where is the Cup displayed?

In Boston.

Skooby
10-06-2017, 06:11 AM
We are getting Patrick Kane back home & a new Swedish goalie with 5 A’s in his name.

JATMtheJATM
10-06-2017, 06:17 AM
We are getting Patrick Kane back home & a new Swedish goalie with 5 A’s in his name.

That would be awesome

coastal
10-06-2017, 06:22 AM
My name is SpikedLemonade and I endorse this thread.

I too

coastal
10-06-2017, 06:26 AM
That would be awesome

now watch me crank...

JATMtheJATM
10-06-2017, 06:29 AM
now watch me crank...

A Meth habit would explain alot about you...

ICRockets
10-06-2017, 05:24 PM
Hey, does anybody have a link to Coach Gerbe's press conference? I really want to know what our lines are going to be, here in 2033.

YardRat
10-06-2017, 06:04 PM
Since you can start them weeks early instead of the Gameday, I’m in for 2019 and beyond.

Hey, does anybody have a link to Coach Gerbe's press conference? I really want to know what our lines are going to be, here in 2033.
merged

Skooby
10-07-2017, 01:13 AM

Purge will be active by then, you’ll never make it.

ICRockets
10-07-2017, 08:13 AM

I'd appreciate an explanation from the mods as to why this isn't a bannable offense.

coastal
10-07-2017, 03:03 PM
Because the mods are bought and paid for... duh.

ICRockets
10-07-2017, 03:53 PM

In other words, I was right about Lecter and he's shared with you my belief that the explanation for why you jackasses get to act like this is your personal troll playground is because you're donors and I'm not.

Thanks for confirming that my instincts were correct not to trust him.

JATMtheJATM
10-07-2017, 05:55 PM

Dude. Seriously what's your problem

Skooby
10-07-2017, 09:11 PM
Dude. Seriously what's your problem

Your problem is being immature, you are a jinx on our team. Your GDT is S, meaningless and we will continue to lose as long as it’s on here.

ICRockets
10-07-2017, 09:36 PM
Your problem is being immature, you are a jinx on our team. Your GDT is S, meaningless and we will continue to lose as long as it’s on here.
0-81-1, here we come! HISTORY IN THE MAKING, BOYS!

SpikedLemonade
10-08-2017, 04:48 AM
He's a great Short Order Cook as well....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE

SpikedLemonade
10-08-2017, 04:50 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTUb25hZhVU

SpikedLemonade
10-08-2017, 04:51 AM
In other words, I was right about Lecter and he's shared with you my belief that the explanation for why you jackasses get to act like this is your personal troll playground is because you're donors and I'm not.

Thanks for confirming that my instincts were correct not to trust him.

Just ask your mother for an advance on your allowance and donate...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bMs04JK0BQ

swiper
10-08-2017, 04:53 AM
Waiting for Mitch to make a "Will the Sabres make the Play-offs in 2019?" thread real soon.

JATMtheJATM
10-08-2017, 10:07 AM

I've never seen someone melt down over a thread like this. Grow up, man

ckg927
10-08-2017, 06:22 PM
Here's the thing: You're R.J. Umberger, and I'm Brian Campbell standing you up at the blueline ready to send you into the next century.