PDA

View Full Version : Pats suck and Brady's a fruit

Scumbag College
10-05-2017, 10:02 PM
First off, this Tampa team is a joke and stinks on ice. Famous Jameis is a spaz and every big opportunity the Bucs have they find a way to botch the moment with general buffoonery. Nick Folk stabbed the Bills with maybe one of the biggest knives in our hearts in 20 years and the creep misses every kick against the Pats tonight. Somehow and someway the Yuckaneers turned into one of my most hated teams tonight. **** them.

And Tammy Brady has been getting hit no more than most NFL QBs get hit during the course of an average game and Nantz and Romo are treating it like a national tragedy. Also, for reasons unbeknownst to me, CBS keeps showing Gronk on the bench drooling on his shirt and looking soulless and lacking the brainwaves sustainable to human life as we know it.

OpIv37
10-05-2017, 10:10 PM
Yeah, they're gonna be 3-2 and so will we after we choke against Cincy.

Scumbag College
10-05-2017, 10:28 PM
These NFL head coaches have to take courses in Game Theory.

1. With 2:09 left, down 2, and with one TO left this mouthbreather Koetter goes for the onside kick. A play with a 1 and 10 success rate. Idiot could have kicked it through the end zone and put the ball at the 25. If they do kick it off and the Bucs hold them on a 3 an out, the Pats can't kick a FG and the Bucs don't need a TD to win it. It's all hypothetical with ****ass Folk kicking and probably screwing the pooch, but it's much easier to drive into FG range vs. having to go for a TD.

2. On First Down, the Pats run it up the middle for one with 2:03 left. Koetter takes a TO letting the Pats either throw or run, with an incomplete pass stopping the clock either way with the Two Minute Warning looming. If you save the TO for the other side of the TMW, you put the Pats in the dilemma of trying to throw it on Third Down or basically giving up and running it up the middle. Pure idiocy giving the Pats more options at that point.

3. On the final drive, the False Start and last play were absolutely inexcusable. There's nothing to add...poor preparation by TB and horrid execution. Bellicreep beats idiot Head Coaches all of the time. I'm hoping that Koetter, Winston et al in TB continue to rub **** into their hair for the next few weeks so the Bills can beat those idiots with ease after the bye.

BillsOwnAll
10-05-2017, 10:28 PM
Man Op you haven't changed at all.. pathetic as always.

- - - Updated - - -

BertSquirtgum
10-05-2017, 11:13 PM
No

OpIv37
10-05-2017, 11:20 PM

- - - Updated - - -

You misspelled "realistic."

BillsOwnAll
10-06-2017, 03:06 AM
Nothing real is about us guranteed choking against cinci like you are suggesting.

Yah we could lose but you act like it's guranteed almost like.. you want it.

Wally The Barber
10-06-2017, 03:52 AM
Tom Brady is a fine young man

swiper
10-06-2017, 04:50 AM
Nothing real is about us guranteed choking against cinci like you are suggesting.

It's "likely."

It's 17+ years of being a Bills fan.

YardRat
10-06-2017, 05:28 AM
If Koetter didn't take the time out the clock would have wound down to the TMW and it would have been second down when play resumed, not third.

And...**** the Cheatriots.

Ginger Vitis
10-06-2017, 06:34 AM

OPIV has been wrong 3 times so far

ublinkwescore
10-06-2017, 06:45 AM
Tom Brady is a fine young man

You shut your whore mouth, Susan.

sukie
10-06-2017, 07:58 AM
I have the nauseating feeling that you are correct

OpIv37
10-06-2017, 08:34 AM
OPIV has been wrong 3 times so far

Funny how no one ever tallies up all the times I was right.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-06-2017, 08:39 AM

I want so badly to believe you are wrong, but seventeen years worth of evidence says otherwise

Bill Cody
10-06-2017, 08:54 AM

Buffalo Bill had a gun. Tigers are no match for guns. Case closed.

OpIv37
10-06-2017, 09:30 AM
I want so badly to believe you are wrong, but seventeen years worth of evidence says otherwise

Early in the week, my buddy sent me an article about how well the Bills are doing from the Washington Post.

That's the kiss of death. Whenever people outside of WNY are paying this team embarrasses themselves.

The last buffalo fan
10-06-2017, 09:38 AM
Early in the week, my buddy sent me an article about how well the Bills are doing from the Washington Post.

That's the kiss of death. Whenever people outside of WNY are paying this team embarrasses themselves.

:ill:

DesertFox24
10-06-2017, 09:48 AM
I do not watch any other NFL games besides the bills as I just do not like the product that much, but my love for the bills trumps that.

My dislike has nothing to do with the kneeling crisis it has to do with the rules of the game that make it impossible for good defenses to stop good QBs. I am also ok with the no helmet to helmet rule and think that is a good thing, I just do not like the how WRs can basically run free after 5 yards.

Has Brady been getting hit this year?

ublinkwescore
10-07-2017, 05:36 AM
I do not watch any other NFL games besides the bills as I just do not like the product that much, but my love for the bills trumps that.

My dislike has nothing to do with the kneeling crisis it has to do with the rules of the game that make it impossible for good defenses to stop good QBs. I am also ok with the no helmet to helmet rule and think that is a good thing, I just do not like the how WRs can basically run free after 5 yards.

Has Brady been getting hit this year?

Same... except for the pats losing...