PDA

View Full Version : Defense is too good not to go with peterman

BillsOwnAll
10-08-2017, 02:36 PM
A average QB and we win that game by at least 2 scores.

Novacane
10-08-2017, 02:37 PM
Tyrod is terrible. Absolutely terrible. The coaches have to see that too.

Skooby
10-08-2017, 02:39 PM
We’re playing a fool right now.

Novacane
10-08-2017, 02:41 PM
The 3 plays on that last drive were embarrassing. The first down sack was all on him. With that much time most QB's would have made a huge play. Screw the anthem protests. I'm not watching anymore till he's benched. It's downright boring.

Crisis
10-08-2017, 02:42 PM
The Sammy trade is still so ****ing stupid... we have no talent on the outside. The guy we traded for is more fragile than Sammy despite being no where near the talent.

Mr. Pink
10-08-2017, 02:43 PM
Even with how bad the Jets-Browns game was...it was pretty bad...and Kizer basically kept the Jets in the game in that first half in what should have been a blow out. I still did not feel the temptation to flip over to watch that QB.

Did some brief reading on here during the game and am seeing other people starting to come around on how truly awful he is.

BillsOwnAll
10-08-2017, 02:45 PM
4 turnovers and we lose... but hey.. he didn't throw a pick

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-08-2017, 02:45 PM
4 turnovers and we lose... but hey.. he didn't throw a pick

he didn't?

kingJofNYC
10-08-2017, 02:46 PM
The defense let AJ Green go for 200 yards. They got huge plays out of their best player, we failed to stop him. That's really the difference. Our difference maker is a running back, their's a WR. Load the box with 8, we can't option the 8th defender like last season, and Shady is invisible. Said it before the start of the year, he was going to have a rough season.

Peterman doesn't change much, right now we have no receiving weapons, most QBs would suffer with this cast. Go ahead and play Peterman, nothing will change. This is a talent issue.

imbondz
10-08-2017, 02:51 PM
If our D doesn't score, we're not winning many games.

kingJofNYC
10-08-2017, 02:53 PM
If our D doesn't score, we're not winning many games.
Said it yesterday, the D better score or we're going to have a tough game. Now they gave us the rock 3 times, but it's hard to do anything on O when they just stop Shady. Where are the passing weapons? All on the injury list.

coastal
10-08-2017, 02:55 PM
7-9 Ground Hog Day

Novacane
10-08-2017, 02:58 PM
I hope he gets hurt. Nothing serious. Just enough to get Peterman in there and a chance to show what this team can be.

Albany,n.y.
10-08-2017, 04:54 PM
A average QB and we win that game by at least 2 scores.

What makes you think a 5th round rookie who has never started a game in the NFL is an average QB? The guys you saw him playing against in preseason are tending bar, parking cars & bagging groceries. Those who aren't are either sending resumes out or are back in college either finishing their degrees or going to grad school.

Tyrod may be below average, but that doesn't make Peterman better than him.

Albany,n.y.
10-08-2017, 04:55 PM
I hope he gets hurt. Nothing serious. Just enough to get Peterman in there and a chance to show what this team can be.

In other words you're hoping for 3-13 and a high draft choice.

BillsOwnAll
10-08-2017, 05:12 PM
What makes you think a 5th round rookie who has never started a game in the NFL is an average QB? The guys you saw him playing against in preseason are tending bar, parking cars & bagging groceries. Those who aren't are either sending resumes out or are back in college either finishing their degrees or going to grad school.

Tyrod may be below average, but that doesn't make Peterman better than him.. One said he's average, but it's known fact tyrod is below average. I'd much rather an unknown then have no chance at all.

SpikedLemonade
10-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Oh shut up

BillsOwnAll
10-08-2017, 05:14 PM
I don't get how some people want to keep starting a below average QB. Throw **** till it sticks

DraftBoy
10-08-2017, 05:37 PM

Come on man, there is no reason to ever wish for a player to get injured. If Peterman is the better QB than you should be hoping he shows it over the next few weeks out and forces a QB change.

Albany,n.y.
10-08-2017, 06:11 PM
If & when Peterman comes in & blows I don't want to see any of you people calling for Peterman to say the Bills "ruined" him by playing him too soon with a porous O-line & no receivers to support him.

SpikedLemonade
10-08-2017, 07:19 PM
If & when Peterman comes in & blows I don't want to see any of you people calling for Peterman to say the Bills "ruined" him by playing him too soon with a porous O-line & no receivers to support him.

I have NEVER EVER EVER uttered those words about any QB EVER.

ublinkwescore
10-08-2017, 08:10 PM
If we make the switch, McDermott could potentially demoralize the D and lose the locker room.

Albany,n.y.
10-09-2017, 02:27 PM
I have NEVER EVER EVER uttered those words about any QB EVER.

You haven't, but plenty of others have accused the Bills of ruining JP & EJ because they were put in before they were ready & then benched when they proved unready or not talented enough to start. The JP fanboys were relentless, even going as far to predict he would come back & haunt us even after no NFL team wanted him & he had to go to the UFL to resurrect his career. Then when he flamed out after returning from the UFL, their excuse was he was ruined by the Bills.

jamze132
10-09-2017, 03:32 PM
Not sure I want to ruin Peterman's development by throwing him to the wolves. Who's going to catch the balls he throws? Who's going to block for him? Our O-line is sucking this year.

SpikedLemonade
10-09-2017, 06:02 PM
You haven't, but plenty of others have accused the Bills of ruining JP & EJ because they were put in before they were ready & then benched when they proved unready or not talented enough to start. The JP fanboys were relentless, even going as far to predict he would come back & haunt us even after no NFL team wanted him & he had to go to the UFL to resurrect his career. Then when he flamed out after returning from the UFL, their excuse was he was ruined by the Bills.

In truth, was JP and EJ NOT really ruined from the start?

They will NEVER ever truly be NFL Starting QBs.

BertSquirtgum
10-09-2017, 08:00 PM
Can't believe Tyrod Taylor is a captain on this team. He sucks.

ParanoidAndroid
10-09-2017, 08:36 PM
This. You put him in now, you're setting him up to fail. Tom Brady would struggle with these receivers, no insult to Zay.... He's a rookie after all. Remember when we didn't expect much from receivers until their 3rd year?

Wally The Barber
10-09-2017, 08:46 PM
Tyrod has a nice suit, looks great. I need to fix that hair though

Historian
10-10-2017, 05:52 AM
If Tyrod lays an egg at home vs either the Raiders or Bucs, (or both) I think they make a change.

Until then, he's still 3-2 is probably the way the organization looks at it.

jwenger
10-13-2017, 12:48 PM
7-9 Ground Hog Day
Just good enough to draft out of the prime top of the line players club.
why don't we tank it in since we are not good enough to sniff the
playoffs. Same old **** year after year.------