PDA

View Full Version : BYE Week and 2 very winnable games at home make this loss more palatable

BLUTO
10-08-2017, 06:25 PM
The Bills are competitive. Missing Gaines & Humber hurt! Tyrod is Tyrod and that's what we get. No way Peterman even gets a look until after these next 2 games.

Tampa Bay and Oakland play at our level. Home field should help the Bills pull out a couple of close wins!

GO BILLS!

sahlensguy
10-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Palatable. Ha

We're so used to losing...

It would have rocked going into the bye, with two winnable games coming up, on a WININNG streak.

YardRat
10-08-2017, 06:37 PM
5-2 would be cool, if we can do it. 6-1 would be better.

kingJofNYC
10-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Tampa Bay isn't easy, better than the Bengals.

Mace
10-08-2017, 07:00 PM
Palatable. Ha

We're so used to losing...

It would have rocked going into the bye, with two winnable games coming up, on a WININNG streak.

It would have rocked, but it's not about being used to losing when it didn't. I'm taking the long view. It's going better than what I expected, they have the problems I knew about, and this isn't the roster to make magic. They're baking a cake, you're not going to get what you want before all the ingredients are there, and it gets baked. I don't know how it comes out, but I'm not going to get upset it's not working fast enough.

I love a good cake analogy. I like cakes. Most cakes have something to offer when baked. Hm, so anyway...

Joe Fo Sho
10-08-2017, 07:03 PM
This loss reminded me of the same kind of losses we had over the last 2 years. That's not palatable for me. Parts of the team played well enough to win, but we just couldn't get it done. This game was lost because our QB played like garbage again.

sahlensguy
10-08-2017, 07:35 PM
It would have rocked, but it's not about being used to losing when it didn't. I'm taking the long view. It's going better than what I expected, they have the problems I knew about, and this isn't the roster to make magic. They're baking a cake, you're not going to get what you want before all the ingredients are there, and it gets baked. I don't know how it comes out, but I'm not going to get upset it's not working fast enough.

I love a good cake analogy. I like cakes. Most cakes have something to offer when baked. Hm, so anyway...

This iteration of the Bills is...

http://www.ohbiteit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/sexcov-1024x937.jpg

YardRat
10-08-2017, 07:40 PM
13 of the 16 teams in the AFC have 2 or 3 wins. It's tight so far.

stuckincincy
10-08-2017, 10:22 PM
The Bills are competitive. Missing Gaines & Humber hurt! Tyrod is Tyrod and that's what we get. No way Peterman even gets a look until after these next 2 games.

Tampa Bay and Oakland play at our level. Home field should help the Bills pull out a couple of close wins!

GO BILLS!

36 yards net offense in the 2nd half today doesn't give a bunch of confidence...

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/57299/CIN_Gamebook.pdf