PDA

View Full Version : I am not worried

BillsFanCupp38
10-08-2017, 10:14 PM
I didn't have high hopes for this season anyway but this defense is the real deal. A loss on the road to the Bengals doesn't bother me. They are a good team with a top 5 receiver and top 5 defense and we played them on the road.
Tyrod didn't play great but he played well enough to keep us in the game until the end of the 4th quarter. He also did this without his top receiver and his favorite target. He'll be fine. It's not the time for Peterman.
It seems in recent years it has taken 4-5 games to get Shady going. I thought he had his best game of the season as far as his running went. The offensive line is a different story. They played terrible but they should get better as the season progresses.
All that being said I see a potential 5 game winning streak coming off the bye. Yes it is a little over optimistic but I can absolutely see us beat a Bucs team at home, beat a EJ Manuel led raiders team ( I could even see us beat them with Carr since we are at home), beating the Jets for a second time this year, taking care of the Saints at home and beating a pretty pathetic Chargers team. Say what you want but I am not worried about this game. It's a bold prediction but it is not all that out of reach if you think about it.

YardRat
10-09-2017, 05:28 AM
I'm not worried either, but I don't like losing any game, let alone one we should have taken.

Historian
10-09-2017, 07:15 AM
The process teaches us to "pick the low hanging fruit".

Yesterday's game was an apple lying on the ground.

OpIv37
10-09-2017, 07:30 AM
Oh I'm worried. This D isn't going to be together forever.

We had a great D under Wade. We had a great D from 03-05. We had a great D in the 2 or 3 years before Rex got here. We have a great D again.

Every time, we've squandered it because we couldn't manage to put a competent offense on the field. We don't need a great one to win with this D- just a competent one. But we are going down the same path as in the past.

BillsFanCupp38
10-09-2017, 07:54 AM
Keep calm and trust the process

Novacane
10-09-2017, 09:27 AM
I'm not worried. We have no quarterback. I knew this was a 7 to 9 win team.

jamze132
10-09-2017, 09:38 AM
We need people who can catch the ball. Apparently only Hyde and Poyer can catch them.

Mad Max
10-09-2017, 10:06 AM
What I’m worried about is mediocrity again. 7-9 wins keeps you on the carousel, no playoffs and middle of the pack drafting.

We need to get to the playoffs or bottom out.

BillsFanCupp38
10-09-2017, 01:41 PM
I see a potential 5 game winning streak. That puts us at 8-2 heading into Kansas City. We will be fine. One game does not define this time.

justasportsfan
10-09-2017, 01:51 PM
I see a potential 5 game winning streak. That puts us at 8-2 heading into Kansas City. We will be fine. One game does not define this time.

The bengals were a team we should have beaten. If we can't beat teams we should beat then I don't see how we can simply win 5 games straight especially with no offense to speak of.

BillsFanCupp38
10-09-2017, 02:28 PM
Cincinnati is better than all 5 of those teams with the exception of the Raiders with David Carr. Where did people get the idea that the Bengals were not a good team? They are in the playoffs almost every year not to mention we lost to them in Cincy.

Luisito23
10-09-2017, 02:46 PM
No receivers, no TE, no running game, a bum QB, and an idiot OC...

Yeah, perfect for a 5 game winning streak.

YardRat
10-09-2017, 05:44 PM
Losing a game you shouldn't is part of the learning and growth process.

Mad Max
10-09-2017, 07:14 PM
Losing yet another game you shouldn't have due to piss poor offensive production is part of building a solid case for making this Tyrod’s last season in a Bills uniform.
Fixed.