X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SWBillzbacker
    • Aug 2017

R-E-L-A-X

Did you or anyone else have the Bills at 3-2 going into this bye-week????

Not me or many others who see this roster for what it is....a team preparing for the future and in truth, McDermott has this team 'focused' and playing above expectations.

We are a few plays away from being 5-0 and the talk of the league....I for one, couldn't be happier.

My competitive optimism has been increasing from week to week, knowing this roster is depleted and it's been a long drought; but again, who expected 3-2????

So....is it easy to "R-E-L-A-X" when you see opportunities slip like the Zay Jones incompletion and the Taylor interception yesterday???? Nope.

But there's hope....there's optimism....there's a plan in place and it starts with McDermott.

Hard to question a guy who's done what he's done in changing a culture to this point as his team is behind him 100% and he showed his team he's behind them 100% when Burfect went after Tyrod on the sidelines yesterday.

He's a passionate leader at HC....something much more than the talk of the Ryan brothers.

The tough part of the 2017 1st-half of the season is done....now we need to get healthy in our bye-week and win the games we should win going forward before we begin to talk playoffs.

There's a lot to be hopeful about as 3-2 leaves us in the mix with a significant win over the Broncos in relation to a potential playoff tie-breaker.

R-E-L-A-X on the Bills and our expectations of this season....it's been fun to this point and nice to be relevant, again.
    "In McBeane I trust"....the dynamic duo

• sahlensguy
    • Mar 2015

Re: R-E-L-A-X

R-E-L-A-X. We suck. We've been through this before.

Comment

• psubills62
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2008

As you indicated, I'm not worried because my expectations for this season weren't high to begin with. I'd much rather have won, but as injured as we are, hard to expect a win away from home. Losing two games by average of 5 points is solid so far. A lot of others teams have been really up or down, we're consistently competitive even if we lose.

I'm interested to see how the season progresses. Hopefully can pull out a couple more wins while we wait for various players to get healthy. I expect to see more ups and downs throughout the year, possibly win a few games we expect to lose and lose a few games we expect to win.
      "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
      - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• SWBillzbacker
        • Aug 2017

Originally posted by psubills62 View Post
        As you indicated, I'm not worried because my expectations for this season weren't high to begin with. I'd much rather have won, but as injured as we are, hard to expect a win away from home. Losing two games by average of 5 points is solid so far. A lot of others teams have been really up or down, we're consistently competitive even if we lose.

I'm interested to see how the season progresses. Hopefully can pull out a couple more wins while we wait for various players to get healthy. I expect to see more ups and downs throughout the year, possibly win a few games we expect to lose and lose a few games we expect to win.
        Injuries are plaguing every team and in truth, we are managing well considering we were depleted to begin with. This bye-week couldn't have come at a better time and a favorable matchup against the struggling Titans in week 7 helps the optimism.

Losing close games are tough....but we are playing tough and tougher than teams like the Patriots and Steelers, so there's a lot to be pleased with so far this season.

Comment

• Ingtar33
          Dances With Buffaloes
          • Sep 2002

well I didn't have them at 3-2, I thought they were a mortal lock for 1-4 going into the bye.

there are 3 winnable games coming up too.

I don't think the season's done by any stretch.
          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

Don't tell me to relax

Comment

• Mad Max
              Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
              • Mar 2003

Aaron Rodgers isn’t walking through that door anytime soon

Comment

• SWBillzbacker
                • Aug 2017

Originally posted by SWBillzbacker View Post
                Injuries are plaguing every team and in truth, we are managing well considering we were depleted to begin with. This bye-week couldn't have come at a better time and a favorable matchup against the struggling Titans in week 7 helps the optimism.

Losing close games are tough....but we are playing tough and tougher than teams like the Patriots and Steelers, so there's a lot to be pleased with so far this season.
                Btw....Titans aren't on our schedule, made the mistake of reading another posting without looking at the schedule. Tampa is also struggling....but not as bad as Tennessee. However, the schedule is favorable heading into November.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

I am not bummed that we lost the game.

I am bummed that 36 total offensive yards in 1 half is all we have to look forward to when teams force Tyrod to play QB.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BillyT92679
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SWBillzbacker View Post

Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • May 2009

6-10 and too far down the draft to get a real quarterback, here we come. The story of this ****ty team's life in this millennia.

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

You need to follow protocol.

Commence ranting about Ralph,Greggo, Mularkey ,Jauron, Marrone and Rex...as if it applies to anything with this team other than rebuilding it.

Then call anyone that disagrees with you " MORONS ! "
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

There's a scene in the movie Animal House where the wild frat crashes the homecoming parade. They knock over the bleachers, destroy floats, start fights, there's smoke... The crowd freaks out and people try to get away and it's utter chaos. In the midst of it, there's one uniformed ROTC guy yelling "Every calm down. No need to panic!"

This thread is the message board equivalent of that.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Playoffs.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• SWBillzbacker
                              • Aug 2017

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                              There's a scene in the movie Animal House where the wild frat crashes the homecoming parade. They knock over the bleachers, destroy floats, start fights, there's smoke... The crowd freaks out and people try to get away and it's utter chaos. In the midst of it, there's one uniformed ROTC guy yelling "Every calm down. No need to panic!"

This thread is the message board equivalent of that.
                              That's really funny....but isn't the case this season.

There's no denying that McDermott is getting more from less talent than most of the teams in the NFL to this point in the season.

The past 2 under Rex would have been the equivalent and fit your parody perfectly....

Comment

Working...
                              X