X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Off to Ohio

I'm out for the weekend...First stop is Cleveland for the scrimmage with the Browns where I'll be meeting up with the Pinto Guy and Scotty...and maybe Patrick.
    After that it's down to Canton to check out the Hall (any football fan who's never been is really missing out).
    Sunday is the Inductions in Fawcett Stadium adjacent to the Hall...we have James Lofton and Joe DeLamielleure entering this year and there is expected to be a record turnout as far as Hall of Fame members showing up. Except OJ, every Bill in the HOF will be there...Billy Shaw, Marv Levy, and Jim Kelly. Should be a blast and I'll be taking pics all weekend. Don't know how much of a report I'll write but I'll d my best...I'm no journalist...
    Should be back Sunday evening unless we get invited to a reception afterwards like we did with Billy's induction.
    Have a good weekend, all
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Sounds like a great trip. Looking forward to hearing about it.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
    X