PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks were sniffing around asking about Glenn

Ginger Vitis
10-16-2017, 06:58 AM
The Bills would have had to carry $9.6 million in dead cap next year if Glenn were too be traded... Coach Sal suggests the Bills were asking for too much back in a potential trade

http://www.wgr550.com/articles/news/report-seahawks-inquired-about-trading-cordy-glenn

SpikedLemonade
10-16-2017, 07:01 AM
We can easily replace him through our 20 year proven method of finding NFL OL -- who ever is the fattest guy in Buffalo in a nightly chicken wing eating contest.

Forward_Lateral
10-16-2017, 11:07 AM
10 million in dead cap is way too much, IMO unless you are getting either a starter or a late day 1, early day 2 pick

BillsFanCupp38
10-16-2017, 11:10 AM
Yeah, need to ask too much. That is a lot of dead cap.

Bill Cody
10-16-2017, 11:13 AM
They had to be surprised we asked for value after the last deal for Lynch

kingJofNYC
10-16-2017, 11:25 AM
They had to be surprised we asked for value after the last deal for Lynch
Exactly, I mean wtf do the Seahawks expect? When Glenn is healthy he's better than any OL the Seahawks have had over the last 6-7 seasons. But Seattle is taking a bit of a risk because Glenn hasn't been healthy, or as healthy as you would like. With that said, we're eating a ton of money so you have to pay us something to take the hit for you. Whatever, Seattle's line is just awful, so they're trying to do whatever they can.

Wally The Barber
10-17-2017, 11:26 AM
I hate sniffers

alohabillsfan
10-18-2017, 01:54 PM
Makes sense for Seattle since the NFC can be had for 10-6.

SpikedLemonade
10-18-2017, 05:30 PM
I hate sniffers

Sure.

Butt NOT every person's ass smell like your old stinky ass.

Wally The Barber
10-18-2017, 06:40 PM
Sure.

Butt NOT every person's ass smell like your old stinky ass.

why I outta

Mad Max
10-18-2017, 07:32 PM
If we were willing to trade Sammy we for sure should be willing to trade Cordy.

Cordy is not a premier LT, his true position is RT , they play him at LT out of desperation and to appease him (of course he wants to play LT to get LT COIN).

Add to that he’s never healthy for long.

Sell for some value while still possible, if he gets a 2nd plus take the deal, the dead cap space won’t kill us.

Mahdi
10-19-2017, 06:57 AM
If we were willing to trade Sammy we for sure should be willing to trade Cordy.

Cordy is not a premier LT, his true position is RT , they play him at LT out of desperation and to appease him (of course he wants to play LT to get LT COIN).

Add to that he’s never healthy for long.

Sell for some value while still possible, if he gets a 2nd plus take the deal, the dead cap space won’t kill us.

Cordy has been an excellent LT when healthy. Both in the run game and in pass blocking.

There are many teams struggling to find just an average LT. IF we trade him, I would expect a pick and a player.

Seattle could give us Jimmy Graham and a 3rd.

That being said, I wouldn't trade him until he was fully healthy and playing well again.