PDA

View Full Version : Bills-Raiders ticket price question

Jimbuktu
10-16-2017, 11:30 AM
Long time since posting. GO BILLS!

Quick question about purchasing tix from stubhub. Have some buddies coming up from the NY area for the Raiders game. I need to purchase four tickets, but the current cheapest price is about $134 per ticket (after fees). Seems a bit steep. I thought, like many, that they'd be terrible this year and we'd be able to get them cheap right before the game. Oh well, I prefer this scenario. Still, it seems an exorbitant price for upper deckers.

My question is, should I just buy them now, or wait until closer to the game to see if they drop a bit? The Bucs game is a lot cheaper. Damn Raiders always have that following. I'm thinking if we beat Tampa, the prices will only go up.

Any advice appreciated.

SpikedLemonade
10-16-2017, 11:59 AM
I would buy them now.

Not sure what the face value is for the upper decker tickets you are looking at but with the Bills currently playing relatively well, the game being in the weather of October rather than December and the fact that other than the Cowboy, Steelers, Patriots and possibly Jets, no team's fans travel as well as the Raiders. Well, perhaps Bills fans but that is irrelevant for these purposes.

I would say after a Bills victory over the Bucs, there will be a lot of demand for this game and a 50% premium over face is very realistic.

Jimbuktu
10-16-2017, 12:02 PM
Thanks! I was thinking I should just pull the trigger now. This helps push me! Appreciated.

Novacane
10-16-2017, 04:21 PM
If you're willing to miss a few minutes of the game you can get them cheaper at the stadium. If you want to be in your seat for the kickoff I'd go ahead and buy them now.

Skooby
10-17-2017, 01:54 AM
The guys in the lot get a little scared after kickoff, so if you have a pair....

Jeff1220
10-17-2017, 08:58 AM
Football tickets are too damn expensive!

SpikedLemonade
10-17-2017, 10:01 AM
Football tickets are too damn expensive!

Thanks Trump.

Wally The Barber
10-17-2017, 01:56 PM
Long time since posting. GO BILLS!

Quick question about purchasing tix from stubhub. Have some buddies coming up from the NY area for the Raiders game. I need to purchase four tickets, but the current cheapest price is about $134 per ticket (after fees). Seems a bit steep. I thought, like many, that they'd be terrible this year and we'd be able to get them cheap right before the game. Oh well, I prefer this scenario. Still, it seems an exorbitant price for upper deckers.

My question is, should I just buy them now, or wait until closer to the game to see if they drop a bit? The Bucs game is a lot cheaper. Damn Raiders always have that following. I'm thinking if we beat Tampa, the prices will only go up.

Any advice appreciated.

charge them on your fathers credit card

Jeff1220
10-17-2017, 09:46 PM
?