PDA

View Full Version : OT Seantrel Henderson activated; CB Greg Mabin cut

Ed
10-16-2017, 04:33 PM
Per multiple reports. I'm glad to see Seantrel back. I've always had high hopes for him. Hopefully he doesn't have anymore suspensions. I believe Seantrel took most of the first team reps at LT during the offseason when Glenn was hurt. Could he take over for Mills and be an upgrade at RT?

YardRat
10-16-2017, 04:53 PM
IMO he's going to be an upgrade at either tackle spot unless Glenn comes back at the same time.

BLUTO
10-16-2017, 04:54 PM
Per multiple reports. I'm glad to see Seantrel back. I've always had high hopes for him. Hopefully he doesn't have anymore suspensions. I believe Seantrel took most of the first team reps at LT during the offseason when Glenn was hurt. Could he take over for Mills and be an upgrade at RT?

He's better than Mills. This gives the coaches a lot of options to shake up the OL. Poor Maybin got a rude awaking last Sunday but I hope he's back on the practice squad.

kingJofNYC
10-16-2017, 05:00 PM
Was below avg when he was healthy, he'll be worse now. Mills is awful, but at least he's played football.

Pray for Glenn, need him healthy.

Wally The Barber
10-17-2017, 05:08 AM
I am trying to get excited...nope ain't happening

Forward_Lateral
10-17-2017, 12:59 PM
Wonder if they'll have a portajohn on the sidelines so he can take a dookie if he has to

Wally The Barber
10-17-2017, 02:15 PM
Greg Mabin is a fine young man ..