PDA

View Full Version : Matthews, Gaines, Johnson practicing

YardRat
10-19-2017, 05:03 PM
Matthews is catching balls...the corners practiced 'fully'.

For Tampa, Winston expected to take all of the first team reps on Friday.

Ed
10-19-2017, 05:13 PM
Nice to see Matthews back practicing so quickly. I don't know if that means he plays this week, but he should at least be back next week for the Raiders. I figured Humber would be back first just due to the nature of the injury and positions they play.

Wally The Barber
10-19-2017, 06:09 PM
Great, a one handed wide receiver and a QB who can't find him

great, just great

swiper
10-19-2017, 06:12 PM
Matthews not doing as much as the Bills expect. Is he lazy?

Joe Buscaglia ✔ @JoeBuscaglia

McDermott says WR Jordan Matthews has not taken as many team reps as they would have liked this week. #Bills

YardRat
10-19-2017, 06:50 PM

Interesting. The local news sports guy (Josh Reed) said McDermott stated Matthews was ahead of schedule.

Ed
10-19-2017, 07:36 PM
I think he means that he'd feel better about Matthews chances of playing this week if he had taken more reps in practice.

jamze132
10-19-2017, 09:17 PM
I honestly hope Winston plays with his bum shoulder rather than Fitzpatrick who could put up 2-3 TDs...with a couple of picks lol.

Ed
10-19-2017, 09:26 PM
I honestly hope Winston plays with his bum shoulder rather than Fitzpatrick who could put up 2-3 TDs...with a couple of picks lol.
Yeah Fitz is boom or bust. He's not afraid to try and make big plays and won't hesitate to chuck it up to a guy like Mike Evans. Fitz can throw a bunch of picks, but he can also have a monster game like he did in the Bills home opener last year.