PDA

View Full Version : Only the Dolphins Have Scored Less TDs Than the Bills This Season

SpikedLemonade
10-19-2017, 11:53 PM
Dolphins = 6 TDs

Bills = 8 TDs

Bengals = 9 TDs

49ers = 10 TDs......

Patriots/Packers/Lions = 19 TDs

Chiefs = 20 TDs

Texans - 21 TDs

----------------------------------------------------------------

Clearly our QB TT is the answer to our dreams & the Texans are idiots for starting a rookie QB.

Skooby
10-20-2017, 04:34 AM
The Bills have the least amount of points scored on them as well.

SpikedLemonade
10-20-2017, 05:29 AM
The Bills have the least amount of points scored on them as well.

Yes the D is great.

The O sucks.

Joe Fo Sho
10-20-2017, 07:38 AM
Probably skewed slightly because those bottom 3 teams have already had their bye week this early in the season. That said, I hate our offense this year.

Does that stat only account for offensive touchdowns or does it include White's fumble recovery on D?

Dr. Lecter
10-20-2017, 07:50 AM
Of course all those teams haven't played the same number of games and assuming that Petermen = Watson, who is having an unusual amount of success is leaving out some important facts

But I guess the full story isn't important in Canada

Forward_Lateral
10-20-2017, 08:41 AM

Hey, watch it!

PS--He's yours now no give backs.

Dr. Lecter
10-20-2017, 08:43 AM
Hey, watch it!

PS--He's yours now no give backs.

Meh.

I talked to Trump and he is now being sent to Mexico. #MAGA!

Forward_Lateral
10-20-2017, 08:48 AM
Meh.

I talked to Trump and he is now being sent to Mexico. #MAGA!

Make sure they build a wall around him

cookie G
10-20-2017, 09:10 AM
If you didn't have this unhealthy fetish for Peterman, you'd know that the 60 year old Nathaniel Hackett calling the offense really hasn't been doing his job very well.

Buscaglia and Sal both reported that they've been trying a few new/old formations in practice this week.

We'll see, but I don't have much hope. Adding 1-2 new plays to his 5 running play playbook isn't exactly a transfiguration.

On the good side, my HS Alma Mater begins its playoff run tonight, ranked No. 1 in WNY and 2nd in NYS state. I think they score more in a game than my team did in a season.

I'll be looking for a stream to watch it tonight.

SpikedLemonade
10-20-2017, 08:21 PM
Probably skewed slightly because those bottom 3 teams have already had their bye week this early in the season. That said, I hate our offense this year.

Does that stat only account for offensive touchdowns or does it include White's fumble recovery on D?

ALL TDs.

In 5 games we have scored 7 Offensive TDs.

Don't worry -- TT will get it soon in his 7th year in the NFL.

Perhaps he will QB until he is 70 years old.

SpikedLemonade
10-20-2017, 08:23 PM
Of course all those teams haven't played the same number of games and assuming that Petermen = Watson, who is having an unusual amount of success is leaving out some important facts

No clearly it is in the USA under a Trump regime.

coastal
10-20-2017, 08:34 PM
7-9

Novacane
10-20-2017, 10:11 PM

What's the point? We'd have 9 maybe 10 TD if we'd played the same amount of games.

Mr. Pink
10-20-2017, 11:39 PM
https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/touchdowns-per-game

Bills second to last at 1.6 TDs per game.

Since apparently someone thought this was skewed because the Bills played less games than other teams.

SpikedLemonade
10-21-2017, 02:32 AM
https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/touchdowns-per-game

Bills second to last at 1.6 TDs per game.

Since apparently someone thought this was skewed because the Bills played less games than other teams.

Homers are going to homo.

feldspar
10-21-2017, 10:17 AM
We've played some of the best defense in the league, though. That has to mean something. We played the #1, #2, and #4 ranked defenses...also the #10 ranked defense. And we've only played 5 games. Only the Jets aren't in the top 10 defenses out of our 5 opponents. 3 out of 5 are in the top 4 in defense right now.

Of course, our offense needs to improve, and quite a bit. Gotta be concerned about the depth the Bills have...or DON'T have. We're seeing that already. There's Tyrod, but we haven't really been able to run the ball either, which a huge thing for this offense. We've already talked about why.

Novacane
10-21-2017, 10:51 AM
Where would those teams be in defense if you took away the game they played against the Bills?

SpikedLemonade
10-21-2017, 11:30 AM
Where would those teams be in defense if you took away the game they played against the Bills?
EXACTLY!!!

It is the chicken and egg thing OR some more technical term that statisticians call it.

feldspar
10-21-2017, 12:01 PM
EXACTLY!!!

It is the chicken and egg thing OR some more technical term that statisticians call it.

Not exactly.

Haters gonna hate, too.

Have we faced some of the better defenses so far, or not? Answer the question, or don't say anything.

I saw this response coming a mile away.

feldspar
10-21-2017, 12:27 PM
And the answer is the teams we played defensive stats haven't really been skewed because they played the Bills...not really. Look it up yourselves if you don't believe me. I'm not writing a book report here...

The bills have moved the ball against those teams at least about averagely relative to their defense thus far, with no garbage time stats. We had a chance to win both games we lost at the end.

Not calling the Bills offense good here, either...lots of variables, including the offense hasn't been very good.

But we've played some rather tough defenses. My only point.

justasportsfan
10-21-2017, 12:41 PM
I think we should bring back Turk Shonert