PDA

View Full Version : Beane and Schoen at USC v Notre Dame

DraftBoy
10-21-2017, 08:04 PM
Per ND beat writer the Bills have both their GM and Asst. GM in South Bend. Presumably to watch Darnold.

Through the first half he has not looked good.

DraftBoy
10-21-2017, 09:12 PM
Horrific night for Darold overall. Stats weren't too bad, but he made multiple bad decisions with the football and had two costly turnovers. He was pulled before the game ended, not sure why. Could of been due to the blow out or injury. He got hit a lot.

Night Train
10-21-2017, 09:14 PM
They are there to watch everybody.

stuckincincy
10-21-2017, 09:39 PM
BUF should check out SMU WRs Quinn and Sutton.

Especially Quinn.

Mace
10-21-2017, 10:01 PM
Horrific night for Darold overall. Stats weren't too bad, but he made multiple bad decisions with the football and had two costly turnovers. He was pulled before the game ended, not sure why. Could of been due to the blow out or injury. He got hit a lot.

It's just too obvious he needs to stay in college another year, play the game and not sweat trying to get overdrafted.

DraftBoy
10-21-2017, 10:47 PM
They are there to watch everybody.

Thats not really true. Area scouts are there to watch everybody, the GM and top level execs are usually only there to watch a handful of guys. Of course if somebody pops then I'm sure they'll notice and ask but they aren't watching every player.

If I had to guess the handful of guys for tonight were Darnold, McGlinchey, Nelson, and Adams.

jamze132
10-22-2017, 03:47 AM
I haven't been impressed with Darnold. I hope he stays another year.

swiper
10-22-2017, 07:32 AM
Hopefully he's proving to himself that he needs to stay another year.