PDA

View Full Version : I give...I've seen enough!

Historian
10-22-2017, 02:12 PM
I'm done with Tyrod....I'm ready for Peterman.

That botched abortion right before the half tore it for me.

I can't take the three yard check-downs on 3rd and 12 anymore.

I can't take the indecision whether to run or not when there is twenty yards of green in front of you.

Your clock is broken, or in all fairness, you never had one.

Time to go to the kid, IMO.

Win or lose.

Novacane
10-22-2017, 02:15 PM
Welcome aboard.

Mr. Pink
10-22-2017, 02:19 PM
Still haven't watched a game this season because he's still starting.

Welcome to the club!

Novacane
10-22-2017, 02:25 PM
This drive to attempt and tie the game will be a thing of beauty. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the club!

You've missed some really boring football. Even in the wins!

Mr. Pink
10-22-2017, 02:27 PM
This drive to attempt and tie the game will be a thing of beauty. :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

You've missed some really boring football. Even in the wins!

You almost make me want to turn the game on to watch some 3 yard dumpoffs and taking 20 seconds to call a play...but not quite.

I knew how this season was gonna turn out, the record is surprising up til now, but there's no hope for this team to go anywhere with what's legitimately the worst starting QB in the league behind center with a coaching staff and front office that is unwilling to move on from him. It's a wasted lame duck season.

Mouldsie
10-22-2017, 02:39 PM
I have bad news for you guys....

djjimkelly
10-22-2017, 02:42 PM

I can't take the indecision whether to run or not when there is twenty yards of green in front of you.

Win or lose.

welcome to the club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CjT-io7iuk

Novacane
10-22-2017, 02:43 PM
I have bad news for you guys....

I give him credit. He did something he hasn't done with that comeback. He still not the long term answer.

Mouldsie
10-22-2017, 02:46 PM
Literally nobody makes that claim but keep arguing against air while the rest of us root for a 4-2 team

kgun12
10-22-2017, 02:53 PM
But he suck's, LMFAO!!!

Novacane
10-22-2017, 02:56 PM
But he suck's, LMFAO!!!

He's average. He did something today at the end of the game that he has literally never done so there was zero reason to believe he'd do it today. We wouldn't be hearing a peep out of guys like you if that hadn't happened.

Luisito23
10-22-2017, 03:01 PM
LOL...The bum's barely average...

zone
10-22-2017, 03:01 PM

Welcome to the club!

I don't understand what that accomplishes.

kgun12
10-22-2017, 03:03 PM
...and that's just how Tampa Bay, and Baltimore won super bowls with quarterback play just like this, However this board is so fixated on hating TT that they can enjoy what this team is doing! Oh well their loss.

Like I've said, he's not the long term answer and there's a song that says, if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with, I suggest some here start excepting this team for what it is!

Novacane
10-22-2017, 03:09 PM
LOL...The bum's barely average...

He's average. I'm not going to say he sucks.

Ed
10-22-2017, 03:10 PM
Tyrod did what he does best, which is take care of the football. No turnovers, 321 total yards and the O scores 30 points. I don't see why people need to complain so much.

cookie G
10-22-2017, 03:12 PM
w/e

Novacane
10-22-2017, 03:13 PM
Tyrod did what he does best, which is take care of the football. No turnovers, 321 total yards and the O scores 30 points. I don't see why people need to complain so much.

The complaining started when we were tied/down. No one expected he'd lead us back because he hasn't done it before. Anyone who says they expected it is lying. The tying drive kept there from being 5 get rid of Tyrod threads right now lol.

justasportsfan
10-22-2017, 03:59 PM
...and that's just how Tampa Bay, and Baltimore won super bowls with quarterback play just like this, However this board is so fixated on hating TT that they can enjoy what this team is doing! Oh well their loss.

Like I've said, he's not the long term answer and there's a song that says, if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with, I suggest some here start excepting this team for what it is!

I'm not fixated on hating TT. I Just want a franchise QB

We'd probably be undefeated if we had one.

zone
10-22-2017, 04:08 PM

You mean like Rodgers or Luck?

justasportsfan
10-22-2017, 04:53 PM
You mean like Rodgers or Luck?neither have our D

YardRat
10-22-2017, 05:06 PM
I haven't watched the game yet (again..fourth straight with the radio while puttering around the house), but it was nice to hear him taking off on the run here and there, and making a couple of big plays with his legs. That was missing against Cinci. Tyrod is who he is...it won't break my heart when the time comes to demote him, or even part ways, but I'll take 4-2 at this point.

Wally The Barber
10-22-2017, 05:22 PM

Win or lose.

That clock belonged to my poor dog SPARKY.

He was hit by a car in 1964, he loved that clock

HAMMER
10-22-2017, 05:29 PM
Tyrod FTW. Nice comeback! Solid game and no turnovers.

kgun12
10-22-2017, 06:20 PM

I understand and I want a million dollars but I'm not going to get, so I try to live with what I have and enjoy it.

Franchise QB's don't grow on trees and it's not like this team hasn't tried. Yes they have failed, but they have tried. BTW, so have a lot of teams.

justasportsfan
10-22-2017, 07:23 PM
I understand and I want a million dollars but I'm not going to get, so I try to live with what I have and enjoy it.

Franchise QB's don't grow on trees and it's not like this team hasn't tried. Yes they have failed, but they have tried. BTW, so have a lot of teams.

I agree and I'm enjoying the wins. Just don't think we can sustain a consistent winning team if our O can't consistently play well due to average at best passing game.

Chet
10-22-2017, 07:25 PM
He's a perfect back-up QB, but we can't ignore the fact that the Bills are pretenders with him at the helm. I'm enjoying this start as much as the next guy, but Buffalo just doesn't pass the eye test

TigerJ
10-22-2017, 08:58 PM
I give him credit. He did something he hasn't done with that comeback. He still not the long term answer.I pretty much agree with this. I have no problem watching games with Tyrod as QB, but I don't see him as a long term answer.

SpikedLemonade
10-23-2017, 12:37 AM
I haven't watched the game yet (again..fourth straight with the radio while puttering around the house), but it was nice to hear him taking off on the run here and there, and making a couple of big plays with his legs. That was missing against Cinci. Tyrod is who he is...it won't break my heart when the time comes to demote him, or even part ways, but I'll take 4-2 at this point.
Holy crap!!!!

Who is doing GOD's work of idiotically merging and deleting threads?

Wally The Barber
10-23-2017, 05:26 AM
EVERY WEEK,SOMEBODY SAYS HE IS GONE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4j2vOpRBGM

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2017, 05:42 AM
I fell asleep in the game through the second quarter because the game was so boring.

HAMMER
10-23-2017, 10:34 AM
I fell asleep in the game through the second quarter because the game was so boring.

No. You fell asleep because you are fat, lethargic, and had too many carbs for breakfast.

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2017, 10:46 AM
No. You fell asleep because you are fat, lethargic, and had too many carbs for breakfast.
If eating your mom's pussy for breakfast counts as too many carbs then you are correct sir.

SpikedLemonade
10-23-2017, 11:05 AM
If eating your mom's pussy for breakfast counts as too many carbs then you are correct sir.

Yeast does have carbs....just sayin'.

Dr. Lecter
10-23-2017, 12:46 PM

Obviously if they were starting Peterman, they would be 7-0 right now.

HAMMER
10-23-2017, 12:51 PM

That's all you got? You're fat and weak.

YardRat
10-23-2017, 12:55 PM
I don't know what it is, but Taylor and Jones just can't get on the same page.

jamze132
10-23-2017, 01:06 PM
This was the type of offense we’ve had the last two years; plenty good enough to win! Defense held us back then but was JUST good enough to win yesterday. That wouldn’t have happened last year.

Skip the games if you want, I’ll continue to watch win or lose, Tyrod or not.

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2017, 01:47 PM
That's all you got? You're fat and weak.

Nailed it.

justasportsfan
10-24-2017, 09:28 AM
Obviously if they were starting Peterman, they would be 7-0 right now.

they'd be 10-0 right now. Keep up.

Novacane
10-24-2017, 09:29 AM
they'd be 10-0 right now. Keep up.

Peterman could of won each game twice.

HAMMER
10-25-2017, 01:21 PM
Tyrod a top ten QB. Hmmm. I guess things could be worse. I haven't heard anything from Historian since his dramatic post that started this thread.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000867010/article/qb-index-week-8-carson-wentz-sparking-mvp-chatter

Wally The Barber
10-25-2017, 01:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExHOGma4eqc