X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Balls and goats.

Balls Thompson. A WR that made plays. Nice find Beane.
    White. He got burned but made the huge play at the end.
    TT. He deserves credit. He came through at the end which we are not used to seeing.

Goats. none. We had some bad performances but we won.
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Re: Balls and goats.

Did Tre really get burned? All I noticed all day was him giving up the TD (which was more of a great play by Evans than a blown coverage) before the fumble. Felt like the Bucs were targeting Johnson/Gaines/Wright all game.

Dareus goat. Guy is useless.
    Last edited by Crisis; 10-22-2017, 02:53 PM.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Ed
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Crisis View Post
      Did Tre really get burned? All I noticed all day was him giving up the TD (which was more of a great play by Evans than a blown coverage) before the fumble.

He didn't get burned. It was actually decent coverage on the TD, but Evans made a nice play. A part from that I don't think White was even thrown at all game.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Did Tre really get burned? All I noticed all day was him giving up the TD before the fumble.

Yeah I was talking about the go ahead TD. You're right. Dareus deserves a goat.

Comment

• jimmifli
          • Nov 2006

Kyle Williams was in the backfield a lot today, he disrupted a lot of running plays.

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

That's true. Run D deserves a ball. Pass D prolly deserves a goat today.

Comment

• Swiper
              • Sep 2010

Does McCoy get a game ball?

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                Does McCoy get a game ball?
                The fumble kept me from giving one. Others I'm sure disagree. He had a good game but that almost cost us the game.

Comment

• cookie G
                  • Mar 2003

A few obscure balls.

the much maligned (and deservedly so) Vlad the Impaler.

Drawing Gerald McCoy is never an easy assignment. he wasn't killed.

I'd mention that Dareus was double teamed on every single play (at least in the first half)...

They might have found someone who gets open deep in Thompson, his play was huge today.

Comment

• coastal
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Mar 2005

Whoever the coach is... normally this is the mind of game that the Bills lose in fun fashion.

Comment

• Luisito23
                      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                      • Apr 2003

Dareus is completely worthless, the scrub doesn't even deserve a goat.
                      Last edited by Luisito23; 10-22-2017, 03:29 PM.
                      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Kenny
                        • Aug 2004

Game balls go out to Thompson, White, and definitely TT!

Goats... none.

Comment

• jimmifli
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
                          A few obscure balls.

the much maligned (and deservedly so) Vlad the Impaler.

Drawing Gerald McCoy is never an easy assignment. he wasn't killed.

I'd mention that Dareus was double teamed on every single play (at least in the first half)...

They might have found someone who gets open deep in Thompson, his play was huge today.
                          The Oline played well today, Rod had lots of time. and we were running the ball well.

I REALLY loved the call when Richie went down. They were debating about Groy or Dawkins, they put in Dawkins and then ran outside with two OTs leading the charge. Then swapped Groy a play later. Dawkins pulled so well, Glenn and him created a huge mismatch. Really smart substitution. Groy's probably the better Guard, but Dawkins is pretty good in space on the outside.

Obviously you can't swap him in for that role in the future without tipping your hand, but that was good situational awareness.

Comment

• cookie G
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
                            The Oline played well today, Rod had lots of time. and we were running the ball well.

I REALLY loved the call when Richie went down. They were debating about Groy or Dawkins, they put in Dawkins and then ran outside with two OTs leading the charge. Then swapped Groy a play later. Dawkins pulled so well, Glenn and him created a huge mismatch. Really smart substitution. Groy's probably the better Guard, but Dawkins is pretty good in space on the outside.

Obviously you can't swap him in for that role in the future without tipping your hand, but that was good situational awareness.
                            I did notice that, I was wondering what Groy was doing standing next to Dennison...

They really did pass block pretty well..but there were times guys were coming in scott free. Like many of the games last year, I think a pocket passer might have taken more sacks today. I didn't think the same thing against Cinci.

Tehy were pulling tackles today, using inside trap blocking, some counter plays and reverses.

It helps. So does having Cordy Glenn back. He's an improvement in the pass game, but in the run game, you don't see many 340 lb. people who take on a LB or DB like him. Most normally whiff in that situation.

Now Dennison needs to keep it up..there is room to build. The line didn't forget how to run block, its still there.

These

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

Did Tre really get burned? All I noticed all day was him giving up the TD (which was more of a great play by Evans than a blown coverage) before the fumble. Felt like the Bucs were targeting Johnson/Gaines/Wright all game.

Yeah, through the first few games of the season the other team had been targeting White. Today, for the most part, they avoided him. I hope Gaines heals up quickly. The other side from White is where the Bills are going to be vulnerable.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X