PDA

View Full Version : One thing I noticed

BillyT92679
10-22-2017, 04:57 PM
Is Marcell (which we’ve all noticed), but also Kyle & to a lesser degree but still Jerry, feel like also-rans on this team.

The best defensive players are new to the team. That’s not totally Beane. Whaley did a good job at the end, but you could tell McDermott helped.

It’s like the organization knew what it had to do to build a team. McDermott said that months ago, and, so far, that’s bearing out.

jimmifli
10-22-2017, 05:10 PM
Kyle was knifing into the backfield all day and Dareus was doubled most of the game. Run was stout.

justasportsfan
10-22-2017, 05:18 PM
We're not getting to the QB as much as when Schwartz.was with us with rushing only 4 but we're really good at the backside to make up for it.

I can only imagine if we were getting to the QB up the middle

BLUTO
10-22-2017, 06:07 PM
I think Marcell was being shopped today! He played most of the game which was odd. Maybe he'll be traded by Halloween???

Crisis
10-22-2017, 06:08 PM
We're not getting to the QB as much as when Schwartz.was with us with rushing only 4 but we're really good at the backside to make up for it.

I can only imagine if we were getting to the QB up the middle

Schwartz also had Mario when he was trying, though.

Goobylal
10-22-2017, 07:39 PM
Saw lots of missed/ignored holds.

Forward_Lateral
10-23-2017, 05:48 AM
I thought The D-line played ok. They weren't the issue yesterday

HAMMER
10-23-2017, 12:57 PM
Is Marcell (which we’ve all noticed), but also Kyle & to a lesser degree but still Jerry, feel like also-rans on this team.

The best defensive players are new to the team. That’s not totally Beane. Whaley did a good job at the end, but you could tell McDermott helped.

It’s like the organization knew what it had to do to build a team. McDermott said that months ago, and, so far, that’s bearing out.

Huh? Hughes has been excellent both against the run and pressuring the QB, Williams is his usual disruptive self all game long. Dareus is solid but not worth the huge salary. Open your eyes and watch the game more closely.

Pennywise
10-23-2017, 01:07 PM
About to put out an APB for Shaq Lawson.

The front 4 has created no pressure lately. Great against the run and horrible against the pass.