PDA

View Full Version : Today our NO-NAME PLAYERS became BIG NAMES !!

BLUTO
10-22-2017, 06:24 PM
Everyone one of these wanna-be NFL stars, veterans & rookies, made big plays and came out to shine today!

1. Donte Thompson WR
2. Taiwan Jones RB
3. Logan Thomas TE
4. Ryan Davis DE
5. Matt Milano LB

Isn't it great seeing a competitive NFL team grow from seeds here in Buffalo!!! GO BILLS!

BillsImpossible
10-22-2017, 06:55 PM
Thompson got freaking drilled on that pass from Tyrod, held on to the ball and forced a flag on the Bucs defense for a helmet to helmet hit.

"Who's #10?" many people were asking.

"Who's 82?"

That TD to Logan Thomas was a thing of beauty.

Rookie Matt Milano with the INT!

Davis made more plays than Dareus.

Taiwan Jones wasn't going to be denied that first down!

For the first time in a very long time....

The Buffalo Bills are a fun team to watch.

endzone
10-22-2017, 07:00 PM
Thompson got freaking drilled on that pass from Tyrod, held on to the ball and forced a flag on the Bucs defense for a helmet to helmet hit.

"Who's #10?" many people were asking.

"Who's 82?"

That TD to Logan Thomas was a thing of beauty.

Rookie Matt Milano with the INT!

Davis made more plays than Dareus.

Taiwan Jones wasn't going to be denied that first down!

For the first time in a very long time....

The Buffalo Bills are a fun team to watch.

YES - they are fun to watch. I guess we know why Taiwan Jones is the only back-up HB on the roster. This group surprises me every week.

YardRat
10-22-2017, 08:20 PM
Something else that is 'new' about this team...successful teams have role players that step up and make the occasional play to help a team win. That starts with coaching, putting their players in a position to make a play, and ends with the guy stepping up and doing it.

Turf
10-22-2017, 08:37 PM
Like coach says, "Next guy up". Best coach we've had in years.

Forward_Lateral
10-23-2017, 07:39 AM
Is Taiwan a RB or a WR?

I'd like to see him get a few more touches a game. He looks FAST

Mahdi
10-23-2017, 08:24 AM
Is Taiwan a RB or a WR?

I'd like to see him get a few more touches a game. He looks FAST

He is very fast. I'd like to see him get some carries.

In the zone scheme he can do some damage.

jamze132
10-23-2017, 01:15 PM
That designed play to Taiwan took balls to call. Tight game, needed a 3rd down and they gave the ball to a nobody. Total deception. But that guy escaped a tackle and made two guys miss with Jules in order to pick up the yardage. I hope they can incorporate him more into the offense.

BertSquirtgum
10-23-2017, 01:50 PM
Tyrod Taylor sucks

YardRat
10-23-2017, 06:35 PM
That designed play to Taiwan took balls to call. Tight game, needed a 3rd down and they gave the ball to a nobody. Total deception. But that guy escaped a tackle and made two guys miss with Jules in order to pick up the yardage. I hope they can incorporate him more into the offense.

If it didn't work and the Bills lost Dennison would be getting tarred and feathered for calling a dumbass play at such a crucial moment in the game.

Oaf
10-23-2017, 06:50 PM
If it didn't work and the Bills lost Dennison would be getting tarred and feathered for calling a dumbass play at such a crucial moment in the game.
Exactly what I was thinking. Amazing individual effort really bailed Denny out.