PDA

View Full Version : Fog game camera angle

Cali512
10-23-2017, 08:47 AM
If they want to increase interest in the NFL, they should use that camera angle in all games. That was beautiful to watch and see the routes develop, the protection, watching the hits up close. I really enjoyed watching the game from that view rather than the broadcast angle, you were able to see and feel the hits watching the game better than ever.

bdutton
10-23-2017, 09:11 AM
As part of NFL Sunday Ticket, they should offer multiple camera angle options for the viewers.

Mr. Miyagi
10-23-2017, 11:02 AM
Actually I felt the opposite. I hated that angle. It's a Madden angle that probably attracts younger crowd but it's harder to see the bigger picture of the game, no pun intended.

Bill Cody
10-23-2017, 12:08 PM
I wouldn't want it a lot but it's a great option to use on occasion, kind of cool

Cali512
10-23-2017, 12:44 PM
Actually I felt the opposite. I hated that angle. It's a Madden angle that probably attracts younger crowd but it's harder to see the bigger picture of the game, no pun intended.

Pull it out until you see the sidelines and raise it a little bit on pass plays, then you see everything. You see the bigger picture better because you see the whole play, broadcast you can't see the 10-15 yd routes. I love to be able to see the routes and holes developing on the Los. It will also allow people to evaluate the players while watching the game more accurately.

jamze132
10-23-2017, 01:03 PM
It definitely gives you a much better view of the trenches. I loved it.

And you know there is going to be talk throughout all of the networks when they start hearing about the positive opinions that are being generated.

Topas
10-24-2017, 02:05 AM
What angle is that? Behind the QB? If yes, do you still see the outside receivers?

Oaf
10-24-2017, 02:32 AM
but it's harder to see the bigger picture of the game, no pun intended.

How's that, exactly? Been asking for this for years.