PDA

View Full Version : 6-4 rest of the way guarantees playoffs!

jamze132
10-23-2017, 12:56 PM
5-5 might even do it as long as we win our AFC games, especially the division games coming up.

vs Raiders - going to be a tough game, might need bad weather to limit Carr.

@ Jets - playing pretty good football but we’re more disciplined.

vs Saints - toss up. Any wind and the advantage is ours.

@ Chargers - always tough to travel but there will be more Bills fans there than Chargers.

@ Chiefs - will be extremely tough to come out with a W. Will learn a lot about this team.

vs Patriots - will be a close game in our house, could go either way.

vs Colts - definition of “trap” game. Good thing we’re at home.

vs Dolphins - last home game and playoffs should be on the line.

@ Patriots - will be very tough game and could determine playoffs or not.

@ Dolphins - hopefully we eliminated them 2 weeks prior.

As of today, I see us finishing 9-7. Hopefully the AFC’s parity will continue the rest of the season.

SpikedLemonade
10-23-2017, 01:25 PM
I will be at this Raiders game and I think this is the pivotal game of the season for the Bills.

OpIv37
10-23-2017, 01:28 PM
5-5 might even do it as long as we win our AFC games, especially the division games coming up.

vs Raiders - going to be a tough game, might need bad weather to limit Carr.

@ Jets - playing pretty good football but we’re more disciplined.

vs Saints - toss up. Any wind and the advantage is ours.

@ Chargers - always tough to travel but there will be more Bills fans there than Chargers.

@ Chiefs - will be extremely tough to come out with a W. Will learn a lot about this team.

vs Patriots - will be a close game in our house, could go either way.

vs Colts - definition of “trap” game. Good thing we’re at home.

vs Dolphins - last home game and playoffs should be on the line.

@ Patriots - will be very tough game and could determine playoffs or not.

@ Dolphins - hopefully we eliminated them 2 weeks prior.

As of today, I see us finishing 9-7. Hopefully the AFC’s parity will continue the rest of the season.
Watch us finish 9-7, miss the playoffs on tiebreakers and end up drafting 20th.

Joe Fo Sho
10-23-2017, 01:51 PM
Our last 6 games are going to be as hard as any teams in the NFL.

4 division games including NE twice plus @KC...yeesh

ghz in pittsburgh
10-23-2017, 01:52 PM
The key is the next 4 games. Really they can go anywhere from 0-4 to 4-0 without surprising people.

The last 6 games are tough. At this moment, the only games they should be favored is the Colts game and the home Dolphins game.

Oaf
10-23-2017, 02:00 PM
I actually am expecting only two wins in the next six games (jets and either raiders/saints/LAC).

Then two easier wins at home will set us up at 8-6 for the last two div games.

See us finishing at 9-7 or 8-8 mostly due to talent issues. Will 9-7 be good for a wildcard spot?

Ed
10-23-2017, 02:03 PM
I will be at this Raiders game and I think this is the pivotal game of the season for the Bills.
This game really does feel pivotal. A win this week would make them feel like legitimate playoff contenders, where a loss puts them right back in the middle of the pack and makes them feel like another team that's probably going to fall short.

Dropping the Raiders to 3-5 would be a huge blow to their playoff chances and secure the Bills a tie-breaker.

Oaf
10-23-2017, 06:20 PM
Get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyhmWNHOP2k

BLUTO
10-25-2017, 06:32 PM
I think the talent issues, especially on defense, have caught up to the Bills. WHO is going to improve that much or make a huge impact through the final 10 games? I see Alexander, Lawson, Brown and Gaines slipping already.

Skooby
10-25-2017, 07:01 PM
I think the talent issues, especially on defense, have caught up to the Bills. WHO is going to improve that much or make a huge impact through the final 10 games? I see Alexander, Lawson, Brown and Gaines slipping already.

How about White being a monster, did you figure in for that ?

Oaf
10-25-2017, 07:16 PM
Gaines slipping already.
Gaines? I see our win likeliness dropping 5% if he doesn't play. He's been great out there.

The Beef
10-26-2017, 11:09 AM
I'd say more than 5% especially against Oakland.

Gaines isn't a shut down guy, but he's been very good.

But when he's out Wright is a sieve.

OpIv37
10-26-2017, 12:13 PM
Get it.

Classic Whitner, tackling a guy 6 yards after the dude already scored a TD.

ublinkwescore
10-26-2017, 01:37 PM
I'm going to watch the Raiders game at a bar this week since I have to work the next 12 days straight...

Night Train
10-26-2017, 04:56 PM
From " Bills will win no more than 4 " to being pissed if they don't make the playoffs.

Win/Win.. :rolleyes:

Generalissimus Gibby
10-26-2017, 05:18 PM
The Bills have three more tests this year, the Raiders game, the Chiefs game, and the two pats games. If they can go at least 3-1 in those contests then I think this team could get into the post season

YardRat
10-26-2017, 05:22 PM
The Bills have three more tests this year, the Raiders game, the Chiefs game, and the two pats games. If they can go at least 3-1 in those contests then I think this team could get into the post season

Screw the post season, if they go 3-1 in those games they could go to the Super Bowl.

Thurmal
10-26-2017, 05:29 PM
Get it.

I have three distinct memories from that game:

1) During that last-second kick, the entire Bills sideline held hands to try to will it to go through -- other than Aaron Schobel, who stood in the background indifferently. That's when I figured that he was gonna be done with football soon.

2) The velocity that JaMarcus Russell had on his passes. It looked like he was teleporting them, almost. The awful work-ethic did him in more than anything.

3) Whitner's cheap shot after the TD, which I approved of b/c the Oakland WR was ****ing with him during the end of the run.

jamze132
10-26-2017, 11:41 PM

I don't see them going 3-1 but I'd certainly take a 2-2 vs those guys. Win against the Jets, Colts, and both Phins games and we're in.

Skooby
10-26-2017, 11:58 PM
I don't see them going 3-1 but I'd certainly take a 2-2 vs those guys. Win against the Jets, Colts, and both Phins games and we're in.

The Phins looked predictable tonight.