PDA

View Full Version : Byron Maxwell available

Cali512
10-24-2017, 11:57 AM
He would be a solid pickup midway through the season

Also we need to start Thompson and Mathews, then put Zay in the slot

Mahdi
10-24-2017, 12:25 PM
His history playing in a zone scheme in Seattle will make him enticing to McDermott. Also coming from a division rival is useful. I'll be surprised if the Bills don't make a move for him and release the guy they just signed from Baltimore.

Mathews is more valuable in the slot than Zay, especially with Clay out.

Mouldsie
10-24-2017, 01:07 PM
Not a bad idea! He might fit in. He sucks in man coverage the way Philly tried to use him but he was useful in Seattle's zone

YardRat
10-24-2017, 03:58 PM
I'd rather cut TE Khari Lee and keep all of the corners.

Cali512
10-24-2017, 04:12 PM
His history playing in a zone scheme in Seattle will make him enticing to McDermott. Also coming from a division rival is useful. I'll be surprised if the Bills don't make a move for him and release the guy they just signed from Baltimore.

Mathews is more valuable in the slot than Zay, especially with Clay out.

It's weird because Zay looks like a slot guy physically and Mathews looks like a true outside WR. I think we need to give Holmes more snaps.

Wally The Barber
10-24-2017, 04:49 PM
I can still play but there are not enough bathrooms near the field

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=17967&d=1494197871

Mace
10-24-2017, 06:09 PM
It's weird because Zay looks like a slot guy physically and Mathews looks like a true outside WR. I think we need to give Holmes more snaps.

Holmes doesn't do much with the ones he has. His time to make himself valuable was when Matthews went down and we had no Thompson.