X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swiper
    • Sep 2010

PFT: Week 7 Power Rankings...

What sayeth you about this Mike Florio comment?

8. Bills (4-2; No. 10): Doug Whaley joins fired General Managers like John Dorsey and Dave Gettleman as potential Executive of the Year In Absentia candidates.
  • Kenny
    • Aug 2004

Re: PFT: Week 7 Power Rankings...

8th? I love this team and all, but I think we're still middle of the pack. And Miami @ #9?
    That list is crazy.

Comment

• Swiper
      • Sep 2010

But giving the credit of the Bills 2017 success to Doug Whaley?

Comment

• Kenny
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
        But giving the credit of the Bills 2017 success to Doug Whaley?
        I think he means that the success we've had is due to Whaley getting shown the door.

Comment

• imbondz
          Democrats are people too
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
          I think he means that the success we've had is due to Whaley getting shown the door.
          That’s how I read it.
          My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
            Skoobasaurus-Rex
            • Oct 2011

It’s addition by subtraction.

Comment

• Cali512
              • Jan 2012

I find it absolutely incredible what we've done this year. We lost arguably 5 of our best players before the season, played tough and smart in every game. We have an elite coach imo, I love this guy, and we have like no WRs.

Not to mention we have 2 firsts, seconds, and 3rds to play with next year. It's like the Boston celtics
              Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Thurmal
                • Oct 2005

I believe this team will come back to Earth at some point (yea Bills-fan optimism!), but one huge difference I've noticed is the ability to not get flustered in tough moments. That Falcons game, me and every Bills win I know expected Atlanta to go right down the field, score a TD, and win by a point. They didn't. The Bucs game, me and every Bills fan I know expected them to fold when it was 27-20 with three minutes left. They didn't.

This team has resilience, which is something they have lacked for at least a decade and a half. A lot of that has to do with coaching, I think.
                "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• imbondz
                  Democrats are people too
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Thurmal View Post
                  I believe this team will come back to Earth at some point (yea Bills-fan optimism!), but one huge difference I've noticed is the ability to not get flustered in tough moments. That Falcons game, me and every Bills win I know expected Atlanta to go right down the field, score a TD, and win by a point. They didn't. The Bucs game, me and every Bills fan I know expected them to fold when it was 27-20 with three minutes left. They didn't.

This team has resilience, which is something they have lacked for at least a decade and a half. A lot of that has to do with coaching, I think.
                  Totally 100% possibly agree.
                  My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• jamze132
                    • Jun 2003

It's called heart...and discipline. never had it before so it's new!

Comment

• Swiper
                      • Sep 2010

Those here that have been critical of the offensive coordinator didn't have too much to say when the Bills marched right down and scored on the Buccaneers.

Comment

Working...
                      X