Bills on espn Classic NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Bills on espn Classic NOW!

2:00 Bills vs Pats 1973 OJ breaks NFL single season rushing record (250 yds)

2:30 1975 Buffalo Bills

3:00 1978 Buffalo Bills
  • Travis Hunter
    • Jul 2002

Thanks Dozer, I'm watching it now.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Travis Hunter
      • Jul 2002

Man this brings back memories.
      Watching this footage, I can't help but think that the game used to be a better game than now. I know everyone says the athletes today are better, but the hitting and intensity isn't what it used to be. Probably due to the watered down talent pool, lack of cohesiveness because of free agency and the salary cap, and the attempt to protect the players.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Well, the players were a lot smaller- Joe D played at the weight TE's and LBs do today (265 or so)

What got you in the league were more your atheticism and mental toughness. Players today are groomed from their teens and almost "engineered' to be phisically superior. But today's players won't play with a stess fracture.

Then again, they are Millionaires when they retire, and aren't cripples

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I'm pissed I missed most of the 1973 pats game

Comment

• Travis Hunter
            • Jul 2002

Yeah I was noticing how much smaller everyone was across the board. Joe D was small in fact. All the lineman were a lot smaller. But the game was faster making it look more intense with more action.

Comment

Working...
            X