PDA

View Full Version : hi all

Bert102176
08-02-2003, 01:36 PM
sorry I'm not on much anymore my pc keeps messing up on me I will be getting a new one in a month or so so I'll be on more after I get the new one.

Novacane
08-02-2003, 04:22 PM
Hi Bert..................how you been. You still at K-mart?

Cntrygal
08-02-2003, 08:31 PM
Good luck Bert! I love my new computer! It made life so much easier!!

TigerJ
08-02-2003, 11:01 PM
Be careful what you say on your old computer, Bert. You know they understand when you badmouth them and will screw up even more. When you get your new one you can tell us how bad the old one was. LOL

Throne Logic
08-02-2003, 11:06 PM
TigerJ is right. Although, I do find that my machines tend to behave better when I pull out my tools. My leatherman, in particular, works wonders just by removing it from it's belt case. . .

Cntrygal
08-03-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by TigerJ
Be careful what you say on your old computer, Bert. You know they understand when you badmouth them and will screw up even more. When you get your new one you can tell us how bad the old one was. LOL

Originally posted by Throne Logic
TigerJ is right. Although, I do find that my machines tend to behave better when I pull out my tools. My leatherman, in particular, works wonders just by removing it from it's belt case. . .

ABSOLUTELY.... it also seemed to work when I would threaten to throw the damn thing into a snowbank. It was nothing but a paperweight!

Have I mentioned how much I love my new computer?

WG
08-03-2003, 07:38 AM
Just pick up the phone and call Dell in front of your computer...

That'll do the trick too! :D

Hey Bert, long time no hear! Just make sure you're "up" by the time regular season starts. Dell's got some GREAT deals!

Bert102176
08-04-2003, 12:06 AM
hey FTG nope not at K-Fart anymore I'm at a Microtel Inn & Suites now don't ever work at a a hotel at least not a Microtel I hate it they are so cheap, I'm looking for a new job they us $2.30 per room and we get 15 rooms or less a day some rooms take over an hour to clean.

BillsFever
08-04-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Bert102176
hey FTG nope not at K-Fart anymore I'm at a Microtel Inn & Suites now don't ever work at a a hotel at least not a Microtel I hate it they are so cheap, I'm looking for a new job they us $2.30 per room and we get 15 rooms or less a day some rooms take over an hour to clean.

You're getting screwed!