PDA

View Full Version : Terrelle Pryor

Mr. Miyagi
10-26-2017, 06:44 PM
Washington has pretty much shut this guy out of their offense. He still has a ton of talent, size, and speed, but for some reason just didn't click with the Skins offense. He's only on a one year deal so the contract is cheap. I bet he could be had for a 5th or 6th rounder.

It can't hurt, we need bodies. Get it done Beane.

YardRat
10-26-2017, 07:09 PM
Trade them Boldin for him, straight up.

Mace
10-26-2017, 09:25 PM
Washington has pretty much shut this guy out of their offense. He still has a ton of talent, size, and speed, but for some reason just didn't click with the Skins offense. He's only on a one year deal so the contract is cheap. I bet he could be had for a 5th or 6th rounder.

It can't hurt, we need bodies. Get it done Beane.

I'd be fine with anything past the 5th.

Really though, they badly need Vlad Ducasse whether or not they realize it. I really wish they'd realize it and give us Pryor for him. I suppose we could sign Philly Brown again and throw him in also.

yordad
10-26-2017, 09:31 PM
Not even giving up more than a 7th for their 4th wr who is on a 1 yr deal.

DraftBoy
10-27-2017, 06:45 AM
I'm not trading for him and that contract, even if it is only one year. I'd rather wait for him this offseason.

Dr. Lecter
10-27-2017, 08:53 AM
I think we all know that New England will trade for him and he will catch game winning TD passes in the AFC championship game and the Super Bowl.

At least one of the two will be in OT

The Beef
10-27-2017, 11:24 AM
Big issue is rollover cap space.

Skins oline is banged up. Something like Miller and a 6th (possibly conditional 5th) would make some sense.

Wouldve made more sense during the bye, and quite frankly I'm sure McBeane would rather roll over the 4 or 5M instead of taking on a guy who can't the ball with a really good QB at the helm.

Mr. Pink
10-27-2017, 12:15 PM
He was a one year wonder, flash in the pan. He put up big numbers because he was the only guy to throw the ball to in Cleveland.