PDA

View Full Version : So, you think this has been a hectic year under a new regime?

Pennywise
10-27-2017, 08:59 PM
Read this about Pete Carroll’s first year in Seattle.

https://www.fieldgulls.com/seahawks-nfl-history/2014/5/2/5669426/pete-carroll-seahawks-john-schneider-2010-clint-gresham

Personally, I like what is going on in Buffalo and I expect to see a whole lot more changing this off-season. Have a vision and bring those players in. If some on tne current roster fit that vision, great. If they don’t?

Adios.

Mace
10-27-2017, 09:04 PM
Read this about Pete Carroll’s first year in Seattle.

https://www.fieldgulls.com/seahawks-nfl-history/2014/5/2/5669426/pete-carroll-seahawks-john-schneider-2010-clint-gresham

Personally, I like what is going on in Buffalo and I expect to see a whole lot more changing this off-season. Have a vision and bring those players in. If some on tne current roster fit that vision, great. If they don’t?

Adios.

Agree. They're a work in progress and so far, the progress has already been notable. They're doing better than I expected, so my stash of good will is holding up just fine atm.

Generalissimus Gibby
10-27-2017, 09:35 PM
Agree. They're a work in progress and so far, the progress has already been notable. They're doing better than I expected, so my stash of good will is holding up just fine atm.

Same here. This team is playing smart, disciplined football. The players have developed a work ethic for a change. The coaching has generally been good enough to stay in all the games. We are 4-2 and at that a drive and a play away from being unbeaten. Playoffs? Still too early to say. Turned a corner? I believe so.

jamze132
10-28-2017, 12:08 AM
For the first time since I was a kid, I feel like this organization is finally heading in the right direction...without any doubts. Our team is ready to play each week and we're making the necessary adjustments needed to stay in every game. We never did that before. All of our past HCs tried ruthlessly to plug players into the scheme instead of modifying it to fit the players strengths. Rex inherited a killer defense and absolutely ****ed it. I thought Dennison was heading down that same road before the bye but by altering the blocking schemes more to what we've been successful with the last two years was a very smart move.

Night Train
10-28-2017, 05:17 AM
Less " Me " players and more " We " .

swiper
10-28-2017, 07:15 AM
LOL @ JP Losman

At least the Seahawks didn't give him as much time and space as the Bills did.

ublinkwescore
10-28-2017, 08:11 AM
LOL @ JP Losman

At least the Seahawks didn't give him as much time and space as the Bills did.

? What's this about?

Forward_Lateral
10-28-2017, 01:27 PM
? What's this about?

You obviously didn't read the link

Losman was a Seahawk for a short period of time