So, you think this has been a hectic year under a new regime?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pennywise
    • Mar 2005

So, you think this has been a hectic year under a new regime?

Read this about Pete Carroll’s first year in Seattle.

Seattle didn't really improve much in 2010, but the roster churn helped them gain 15 players that year who would go on to win a Super Bowl with the franchise four years later.

Personally, I like what is going on in Buffalo and I expect to see a whole lot more changing this off-season. Have a vision and bring those players in. If some on tne current roster fit that vision, great. If they don’t?

Adios.
    Last edited by Pennywise; 10-27-2017, 09:01 PM.
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: So, you think this has been a hectic year under a new regime?

Originally posted by Pennywise View Post
    Read this about Pete Carroll’s first year in Seattle.

Seattle didn't really improve much in 2010, but the roster churn helped them gain 15 players that year who would go on to win a Super Bowl with the franchise four years later.

Personally, I like what is going on in Buffalo and I expect to see a whole lot more changing this off-season. Have a vision and bring those players in. If some on tne current roster fit that vision, great. If they don’t?

Adios.
    Agree. They're a work in progress and so far, the progress has already been notable. They're doing better than I expected, so my stash of good will is holding up just fine atm.

Comment

• Gibby
      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Mace View Post
      Agree. They're a work in progress and so far, the progress has already been notable. They're doing better than I expected, so my stash of good will is holding up just fine atm.
      Same here. This team is playing smart, disciplined football. The players have developed a work ethic for a change. The coaching has generally been good enough to stay in all the games. We are 4-2 and at that a drive and a play away from being unbeaten. Playoffs? Still too early to say. Turned a corner? I believe so.

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

For the first time since I was a kid, I feel like this organization is finally heading in the right direction...without any doubts. Our team is ready to play each week and we're making the necessary adjustments needed to stay in every game. We never did that before. All of our past HCs tried ruthlessly to plug players into the scheme instead of modifying it to fit the players strengths. Rex inherited a killer defense and absolutely ****ed it. I thought Dennison was heading down that same road before the bye but by altering the blocking schemes more to what we've been successful with the last two years was a very smart move.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Less " Me " players and more " We " .
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Swiper
            Legendary Zoner
            • Sep 2010

LOL @ JP Losman

At least the Seahawks didn't give him as much time and space as the Bills did.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
              LOL @ JP Losman

At least the Seahawks didn't give him as much time and space as the Bills did.
              ? What's this about?
              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ublinkwescore View Post
                ? What's this about?
                You obviously didn't read the link

Losman was a Seahawk for a short period of time

Comment

Working...
                X